• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minor Theories

AwesomeZeldaFan

Fierce Deity
My Little Theories!

Harp Theory
The Goddess Harp is an item you receive after finishing Lanayru Mining Facility.
Skyward Sword come BEFORE Ocarina of Time. All the Zeldas are related as descendants said by Demise.
So the Harp must've been handed down through generations. So SS Zelda's Harp could be Sheik's Harp from OoT.

Master Sword Theory
In Skyward Sword, you have to collect 3 sacred flames to create the Master Sword then have Zelda bles it making it the True Master Sword.
However, in Twilight Princess, the Ancient Sages say that they made the Master Sword. Maybe they just protected it.
In Wind Waker, the Master Sword needs to be powered again. Maybe this is the Master Sword without the blessing of Zelda.
The Sages of the Master Sword most likely shield Zelda's blessing to give the Master Sword the power to slay evil.

Wind Waker and Ocarina Of time Connections
There are a lot of connections between WW and OoT because the Great Sea and OoT Hyrule are one and the same.
In OoT, the Great Deku Sprout appears in Kokiri Forest. After Hyrule becomes the Great Sea, the sprout could become WW Deku Tree
because he says "When I saw you, the ancient language passed my tongue." (I'm sure that is what he says.) As Link is dressed like the Hero of Time,
the Deku Tree remembers the Hero of Time so that caused him to speak in Ancient Hylian.
Jabun the Water Spirit is thought to be Lord Jabu-Jabu from OoT. He asks King of Red Lions if he has any connection to
the "ancient one." AKA the Hero of Time

Last edited:
A

Alishia

The Goddess Harp has been confirmed to be Sheik's harp, if I'm not mistaken.

Djinn

and Tonic
The Goddess Harp has been confirmed to be Sheik's harp, if I'm not mistaken.

I an not so sure that has ever been confirmed, they might have a similar shape to them but I don't think confirmation was ever made. There is nothing in the game text in OoT (since that is really all we can go by) that ever describes it unless there is some developer interview somewhere that I might not be aware of. If you have something please post it.

A

Alishia

Well, this is a wiki, so it's not for sure correct: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Goddess's_Harp

However there is a link from said wiki that Eiji Aonuma says that they are the same design, so it may not be THE harp.
Aonuma on the significant of Zelda’s harp…

“This time around, the harp comes into Link’s hands during the course of the game and is used to help the player find something important. You actually need to play the harp to use it, so to speak. The design is the same as the harp that Sheik has in Ocarina of Time.”

I think because Zelda starts the kingdom of Hyrule at the end of SS, she becomes Queen Zelda, and the Harp becomes a Royal Treasure, which is passed down the Royal line. Thus, Zelda/Sheik could have access to the harp, which is supposedly descended from the Goddess Hylia. However, if the harp has come to disrepair (which is hard to believe, if the harp is truly from the Goddess Hylia) then the Royal Family could easily have an identical harp made.

Crayk

The invisible crab
Interesting theories... I like theories, It inspire me and make me feel mysterious about it.

My theory is that the knights mentioned in TP are the same knights in Skyward Sword. At first I thought it was the other links but they are specifically knights :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom