• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap is NOT First

Vaati getting sealed away is not a good basis for evidence as to FS being thousands of years later because he also gets sealed away in FS but apparently, as many people believe, he shortly gets released again in FSA which would only be a few years.

I agree. What you should look at as far as the length of time between the Four Swords Saga games is the intro to FSA, which many believe has inaccurate or misleading information, but really gives a lot of hints to the games' placements. For example, the intro to FSA talks about MC Link as a legendary hero and does not specify his name. It talks about FS Link as just Link, so apparently, it is signifying that it is the current Link. Because it talks of MC Link in the way that it does, you know automatically that the game has to have taken place ages ago, as it is now a legend.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
No matter how much in game evidence and cameos you pull out of MC, you will never have proved anything. Nintendo said that MC goes first so thats that. Let me paint a picture for.

God is to earth as Nintendo is to Zelda.

If there are one million things in the game that point to it going anywhere in the timeline after OoT, It won't matter. What Nintendo says is the hardest evidence we could possibly have. Much more concrete than "Link gets a hat" or "Din was already a dancer in Holodrum" I mean, what can anyone try to do? Prove Nintendo wrong? That surely won't happen. All we can do is hope Nintendo comes up with a game that explains this. That is all there is to it.

G

ganonlord6000

I don't know if this was mentioned before or even follows the current argument, but the Japanese ending of TMC actually said that it was Link's first adventure. This cannot be taken lightly. I strongly believe that TMC is first as I can't see it fitting after OOT due to Hyrule looking drastically different from Hyrule in other games. Nintendo also stated that OOT was first ALMOST ELEVEN YEARS AGO WHEN THERE WERE ONLY FIVE GAMES IN THE SERIES!!!!

Nintendo said that MC goes first so thats that. Let me paint a picture for.

Find me this quote plz. I have asked many people on this forum, and no one has come forth with the quote. I can't believe it until I read the actual interview. Find this dang quote for me.

cant we all agree that all th e games were made in different dimensions?

Nope. And here's why:

Nintendo has stated many times that a timeline connecting all the games exists.

That's about all you should need to realize that the games are not separated by dimensions.

G

ganonlord6000

Find me this quote plz. I have asked many people on this forum, and no one has come forth with the quote. I can't believe it until I read the actual interview. Find this dang quote for me.
I would like to see this quote as well even though I d obelieve that TMC is first. Maybe this quote for NOA's current translator Bill Trien says something similar to what is mentioned: "This game takes you very deep into Hylian lore. You van almost look at it as the story of how Link got his hat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom