• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Minish Cap Minish Cap Help

I see that there is no Video Walkthrough for The Legend Of Zelda - Minish Cap, I was wondering, if you were to make one, when will it be ready? :)

D

Deleted member 14134

Did you try youtube? Some people usually have full length video walk through's of games. Also I would advise trying to beat the game yourself without any aid, I find that it's funner to figure things out yourself unless you're really stumped on something.

what part do you need help with? and there are excellent guides available

Of course i have, but i love the Zelda Dungeon tuts because they talk during the video and show you how to do EVERYTHING.

Did you try youtube? Some people usually have full length video walk through's of games. Also I would advise trying to beat the game yourself without any aid, I find that it's funner to figure things out yourself unless you're really stumped on something. Lol

Of course i have, but i love the Zelda Dungeon tuts because they talk during the video and show you how to do EVERYTHING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom