• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Minimalist Run Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I know a minimalist run means three hearts, no upgrades, no bottles, etc. However, in the beginning of the game, there is a bottle that you have to get. You don't have to use it, it's just a reward for "rescuing" Sera's cat. My question: Can you use that bottle at all? Or does that just defeat the purpose?

Also, in the Minimalist run, you can't get any of the Hidden Skill upgrades other than the mandatory Finish move, correct?

Not that I need a bottle or the Hidden Skills.... o.o

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
In a minimalist run, you cannot use any bottles. So when you get the bottle, just leave it there and don't use it for anything. Also, no getting bomb bag upgrades, wallet upgrades, or quiver upgrades. Have fun!

Nicole

luke is my wife
I knew about the upgrades. You can't get the Hidden Skillz or the Magic Armor either, huh? Wishful thinking.... o_O

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I've heard you can't get any upgrades in general, like wallet, quiver, bomb bags, etc. And that's right, you can only get the bottle that you need to get in the game, the one you get with milk. The Magic Armor can be considered as extra hearts, so you can't get that either. I think it's fine to get Heart Pieces, just as long as you don't get a full heart container. I'm probably wrong though. The Finishing Move you need to get, so you can't avoid that. I think that once you get the bottle of milk, you need to drink the milk right away and not save it, otherwise you'll be tempted. I believe you can do this, Soldier of Link. A Minimalist Run shouldn't be any trouble for you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom