• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mini-boss Royale OOT

Who would win in a battle royale?

• Dark Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poe Sisters

• Flare Dancer

• Dead Hand

• Big Octo

• Total voters
M

majoraskullkid

Dark Link without any hesitation he's really tough to beat. Din's fire is almost the only way of killing him.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Dark Link would win. He takes a good 45 minutes to beat because he copies all of your moves. So, what other opposing arguments do you have.

I would probably go with the Flare Dancer. If I'm correct you actually had to hit him with bomb or the hookshot before you could actually do any damage to him. Dark Link may be able to use Link's style of fighting, but all he has is a sword and shield, plus, Dark Link wasn't all that fast. If anything, Dark Link would likely come in second.

Din Akera

Sniper
Dark Link without any hesitation he's really tough to beat. Din's fire is almost the only way of killing him.

Nah! oh man guys! He isn't that hard to beat. just don't Z-target. makes the fight half as long. No time at all. I never use din's fire, i didn't even know it worked on him until i joined this site, and I use the master sword too, not the biggoron sword. I will be happy to give more tips if you need/want/whatever

Though Dark lInk gets my vote with those enemies fighting each other.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
But would ya really expect a ghostie coming at you let alone 4 plus meg's clone the other mini bosses were had the poe sisters wer solid for me

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I used process of elimination.

First to go was dead hand.He's weak,has like of mobility.

Next was poe sisters.Face it,they don't hold a chance.

Next was dark link.I beat him without taking any damage on my first playthrough.Use your megaton hammer.It's a simple fight,really.

That leaves me with Flare Dancer and Big Octo.Vannah,may you please reveal who goes.(random drumroll)

Big Octo leaves next.It's a challenging fight,don't get me wrong,but flare dancer could boil him.

My vote goes to flare dancer.He's tough,really tough.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
The Poe Sisters get my vote, they are a great example of what a real mini boss should be. Four separate battles that all have a unique challenge while sharing a common theme (ghost killin) throughout. they guard/open the path to the inner sanctum of the forest temple, leading you into the trap that is Phantom Ganon. some battles mostly consist of combat but the third Poe Sister throws a more complicated puzzle at you than before and the fourth even goes so far as to combine combat and puzzle against you while you fight. They would be a fearsome enemy if they ever fought as one...

N

NaLink

:D
DarkLink probably :P
He's like a copy of Link,with all weapons unless the Megaton Hammer :O
o.o x.x

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
People are forgetting the iron knuckle. -_-
I also think that too many people are deciding based on how hard it was for THEM.

personally, I think dead hand would be eliminated first. All he does is move towards you and bite you. I don't think that would do much against the big lump of flesh that is big octo. He would burn his mouth or something on flare dancer. Good luck penetrating iron nuckle's armor. You can't really bite invisable ghosts (poe sisters), and dark link could just slash him with a sword while he inches toward him.

Poe sisters would get eliminated soon after...

Big octo would probably get slashed open in a few hits by dark link, it's not very likely that the battle will take place in the exact same stage. Flare dancer would be able to get behind him easily with his speed. Iron nuckle; again, good luck running over someone who is basically a walking statue.

Now, iron nuckle would probably be eliminated next, he only requires a sword and some speed to beat him, which dark link seems to have. Flare dancer, the heat could go right through the armor.

And this is where dark link's reign of terror ends. Flare dancer- a walking din's fire. Which happens to be dark link's main weakness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom