• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I have had Minecraft for a long time, but I never gotten into playing it until recently. I got it free due to some guy on a server bribing me with it to stay in his server. He bought it...and I never went back (I'm not a horrible person! I just couldn't find his server again... :<). I suck at it, but I enjoy playing it. I play on a friend's server and I built a few things like an igloo and an ice castle...haha. It's fun. x3

I just got the Beta version. Awesomeness. Pure awesomeness. Although it's frustrating, because even though I settled down and stored most of my resources in a little house, since I died, I can't find it again. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

That's why you always built your house near the spawn!

Yes, but my spawn is an archipelago of sand islands. I'm always forced to search for places with good resources. However I'm eventually going to make a compass and establish a trail back to my settlement. I just have to find a good redstone cavern. Any tips?

E

Exodus_

I played Minecraft like when it was in its very early stages. If you bought Alpha before the Beta came out you got Beta and all the other updates for free. I think that pretty cool and I love the game. There are some pretty crazy houses on youtube.

O

OutofIdeas

Brilliant game, even if I get impatient waiting for updates. Especially for a game that's just now in beta, it can only get better (well, hopefully).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom