• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Milestone or Black Sheep

After looking at the E3 trailer of skyward sword I noticed that it looked like a mix between Wind Waker and Twilight Princess and also in the rumours from E3 said there might be bosses with no dungeons and dungeons with no bosses. So what do you think will it be a milestone like Miyamoto said or will it be a black sheep (like adventure of link and Majoras mask)

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
It does look like a mix between WW and TP because of the graphical style they are using in this game. They've made the game cel-shaded just like WW, however with the development of consoles and the popularity of TP they obviously found it necessary to keep some realistic elements.

I haven't really heard much on the Boss/Dungeon situation so I don't feel as if I should comment.

I think I can only really make a presumption on it when it comes out, it's too early to call it a black sheep or a milestone. And in either case, although I don't like the route they have taken with the graphics, I have faith in Miyamoto when he promises something of a game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom