• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mikau and Darmani Revived?

Lol thats a weird but interesting tought.
But still what i mentioned in my first post is just based on facts and logic.

but about the whole undoing thing, in this case i can thing of 2 methods of time travel, or he did jump/travel to day 1 each time, or he reversed time till day one each time. Either way, all the things he has done is back to normal. And thats why in logic Mikau should float everytime.

But the whole logic about multiple links in each time travel, if nintendo was really thinking that way, then is would also mean that the whole OOT split timeline theory doesn't make any sense, in fact it would disprove the whole split timeline theory. I was just giving an example, because i understand your tought about this form of timetravel because its the most logical reason. But some way, it doesn't play a role in these titles.
It's impossible that Link just reverses events, as he had to free all four giants to stop the moon. If he reversed everything, each of the giants would still be imprisoned in the masks worn by the temple bosses.

As for the OoT timeline split, I personally do not believe it exists, or at least, I don't think it's the only explanation. I could explain my thoughts, but it would be off topic, so if you want to know you can PM me. ;)

A

Avia Rayne

Hmm, it's been a while since I've played Majora's Mask myself, but I don't think Mikau was revived. There is plenty of evidence to say that he did come back (like the green lucky color and the fact that he's in the end credits) but there is one thing that is there too, that no one else had yet mentioned: Mikau's grave.

Just like how the four giants don't have to be saved again and again (same with re-earning ocarina tunes as well as masks), Mikau's grave that Link creates for him on the beach is still there after you go back in time.

And the Dawn of A New Day is essentially the fourth day, then Mikau's grave would still be on the beach. I really don't know how he's in the credits, but if he was revived, wouldn't he still have his old tatoos, even if he was wearing green? I mean, Zora Link's arms are void of tatoos, so if it was Mikau wearing a green tunic thing, then shouldn't his arms still show them?

When you talk about time being a major factor in a Zelda game, it usually dosen't go the way it normally would. But here's the way I see it.

At the end of the game, it was simply Link playing with the Indigo-gos. It dosen't ever say that the scene where he is riding through the forest on Epona is taking place right when the carnival is going on, so thats not something that we have to take into consideration. I don't believe Link left right away. He probably hung out, went to see everyone for one last time, stayed at the carnival for himself, and then left.

And the whole thing about time travel and how things are already beaten when he goes back to the first day is actually kinda not true. Link still has all the items (as in weapons, less arrows, rupees, etc.) that he has gathered. He also has the masks which he has gathered. But the temples are not completed once Link goes back in time. In fact, any event that you do is erased and can be redone in the game if you go back to the first day. The reason you don't have to go back and keep doing the same things over and over is because you get to keep the masks of the bosses, the masks from random people and places, and the Bomber's Notebook, which keeps track of what you've done.

G

garato

I THINK I CAN ORT THE TIME PARADOX OUT

this is just an example of a time paradox

you go to the future and meet yourself. its not possable because you were never in the past to grow up into the person your looking at. but at the same time your looking right at thim. its impossable. the spacetime continuem unravles destroying the entire uinivers.

in english its like stacking blocks. lets say you stack 5 blocks on top of eachother.
you go back in time and take one of the lower blocks out and it collapses. you take that block and go back to the future. one of two things has hapend. eathwer the block vanishes from your hands or you end up with 6 blocks rather then 5 blocks.
eather way both these things are not possable. but at the same time they are happening.

if you go to the past and do anything at all it has an effect on the future. the further back you go the more you alter the future. if you go back in time 5 minnets and pee in someones face they will be ticked off but it really wont have an effect on anyone ealse. if you go back in time about 500 millino years and pee in the primordial goo the entire future compleatly changes. most likely you were never born but if you were ever born then how did you go back in tim eand pee in the primordial goo? so really you diddnt go back in time and pee in the primordial goo. but if that the case then why is it that your not here? its beecause you peed in the primordial goo. :P

ps- shame on you for peeing in the primordial goo bad bad we do that outside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom