• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Miiverse Integration

Cfrock

Keep it strong
If you've got a Wii U, chances are you are familiar with the Miiverse and how it works. If not, I shall offer a brief explanation.

The Miiverse is, essentially, a forum with sections devoted to each and every single game on Wii U. You can access the Miiverse in-game by pressing the Home Button on the Gamepad and from there you can post short comments about the game, ask questions, share screenshots, draw pictures, send messages, arrange multiplayer games and add friends. It connects you directly to everyone else playing all over the world and is quite a nifty little feature, I must say.

Some games on Wii U have already brought the Miiverse into their worlds, most notably New Super Mario Bros. U and Nintendoland. In the former, gamers can set up 'signposts' on the World Map, offering tips, tricks or even warnings regarding specific levels. In the latter, the park fills up with the Miis of players from across the globe, all sharing their comments as little speech bubbles to help build some atmosphere.

Do you think ZeldaU could benefit from some form of Miiverse intergration? What kind of things would you like to see done to incorporate it into the game, if anything?

Last edited:
I think this would be good for bragging to your friends you got an item or defeated this boss.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Interesting, I have almost beaten New Super Mario Bros. U 100% myself, but may just check out the whole Miiverse mechanic you mentioned…should be able to do some things.

Deeds

no text
Yeah, a NSMBU-like Miiverse integration would be cool. Peoples thoughts and tips popping up in dungeons and such. It would have to be created in a minimalistic way to not ruin the mood of the dungeon though, that would be challenging.

J

JPowers83

The function that was used in NSMBU would probably be good. As long as it's optional.

I agree. It should be optional. I honestly wouldn't like annoying alerts popping up on the screen or the controller telling me what to do, but maybe other people would.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I would love for ZeldaU to have an option like this, it could be used to upload highscores from mini-games, report game bugs, share tactics for certain enemies etc. However I would hate it if it weren't optional, meaning pointless bubbles pop up contributing nothing and just being annoying. It should be optional and kept out of in-game, mainly just used for discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom