• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Might Go to the Zelda Symphony Concert in Chicago but Need Know Some Things First

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Hello. I have no idea about the over-18 thing but I seriously doubt it. If there is an age limit it would probably be somewhere around the 12 and over mark.
Secondly, in a city like Chicago, I would say it would sell out quickly but maybe not straight away. I wouldn't panic-buy but don't hang around til the day before either.
Thirdly, technically, you're there to listen to the music not to watch anything so obstructive viewing shouldn't really bother you. If you really want to see the orchestra then it might be a problem, however, as long as you can hear it (which you will be able to, folks sit quietly during symphonies) you should be fine.
Finally, I have never been to the Zelda symphony so I don't know what the average dress is but I have been to classical concerts in general and you should dress pretty smartly- maybe white tie. However, remember you will be sitting there for a couple of hours so don't wear anything ridiculously uncomfortable.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I doubt that there is an age requirment of at least 18. Obstructed viewing means you wont beable to see the screen. The screen shows different gameplay footage of the Zelda game that the current song is from.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I dont know how old you have to be, I dont think there is an age limit. I`ll be going to the one in Chicago as well : D . Ive been to these kinds of event before, people go dressed up, but remember, its a ZELDA event. Do not be afraid to wear your favorite Zelda shirt <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom