• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mido in the downfall timeline

Why is Mido recognized as one of the sages in Adventure of Link? and who is Kasuto? did Mido played a key role in the Imprisoning War?

Mido was considered the leader of the Kokiri in OoT, so he could've done something in that position to have a town named after him.

I also think that Mido might have awoken as the Sage of Wind, as Fado (a Kokiri) did in Wind Waker.

I personally think Tantari (whom a desert is named after) is a Rito as "Tantari" follows the naming conventions of the Rito (Saki, Amali, Kaneli, Revali, Medli, Genli, Willi, Pashli, Mazli, Molli, Namali, Komali, Koboli, Kogoli) and could have been the Sage of Earth in the Downfall timeline.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm in the same boat as Moblinking. I don't think the cities were named after sages. This is because, not only were all the sages otherwise notable, but Impa never had a city named after her in Zelda 2. She was represented in that timeframe, but only as another character, possibly a descendant or reincarnation. If the cities were named after just sages, then why would she not have one?
Also, obviously Kasuto Town was named after famed gamer Kasuto Kirigaya /s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom