• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Microsoft Congratulates Sony on PS4 Launch

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
With the Playstation 4 having launched now and the next-gen console war really kicking off now, surely Sony and Microsoft will be at each other's throats? Gamers sure are. But apparently not, with Microsoft having posted this little image on their Xbox Facebook page as well as Tweeting it to Sony.

y0sq.jpg

Major Nelson also had a minor exchange with Shuhei Yoshida on Twitter.

Z0HTOEC.png

Very nice and respectful from Microsoft, and a very friendly reply from Yoshida to the Major. :D Nice to see a bit of friendliness among the competition I think. Thumbs up from me!

Last edited:

Dan

Cor Blimey that is a right ol nice piece of social interaction right there, reminds me of the time me and my boyfriend met this old lady in the park and said congrats on yer new puppy. :)

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Well with the poor lineup and all the bricked PS4s that people are getting...I thought for sure they were being sarcastic. XD

Dan

Well with the poor lineup and all the bricked PS4s that people are getting...I thought for sure they were being sarcastic. XD

Coooooooor, well they could of been sarcastic we may never know as we weren't behind the screen the person that was writing it, although I bet their PC wasn't as great as mine :P

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I don't think the guys who gave us the RRoD could really be sarcastic about the bricked PS4s. ;) Lol.

But they're genuine, and it's nice. As others have said, I wish gamers could be this level-headed and respectful about the consoles... Like that's ever going to happen. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Cor blimey this is just so amazing, I wish every qamer could be like this! I dreamt of it and at least on Corporate side this has happened :P

Naw, I don't care about this news. *back to the console war*

Salem

SICK
Coooooooor, well they could of been sarcastic we may never know as we weren't behind the screen the person that was writing it, although I bet their PC wasn't as great as mine :P
The question is, who to congratulate on the success of the PC? :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom