• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Michael Jackson and Tingle...

Do you think Tingle was based off of Michael Jackson?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anemos

Master of Chaos
This was from Desert Colossus's "Ask Elzo...":

THAT'S THE JOKE..JPG

And excellent question. Was Tingle actually based on Michael Jackson?

I mean, it's no coincidence that they both do strange little dances and creep out small children.

So, what do you think.

By the way, I posted this because I thought it was really funny. In no way was this meant to offend or upset anyone. Sharing stuff like this with the community is fun, and it benefits everyone.

Last edited:
Funny. :xd: Well, except, you know, MJ is DEAD. :(

Thinking about it seriously though, no, I do not believe he was based on Michael Jackson. First off, they share no similar traits in appearance or personality. There's just nothing about Tingle that makes me think of Michael Jackson at all really. Even with it brought up I see no real similarities, at least that aren't completely superficial. :sweat:

But why is it that everyone finds Tingle so creepy? He's hilarious!

@lex MM

The Lurker
Come on! Τingle based on Michael Jackson? Tingle is...a bit annoying....I don't have a problem with him.....Except I always shoot his balloon in MM....

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Come on! Τingle based on Michael Jackson? Tingle is...a bit annoying....I don't have a problem with him.....Except I always shoot his balloon in MM....

I'm sorry, but have you read my theories on Zelda Informer?

See specifically, if that irritating webmaster Nathan hasn't either deleted it or turned it into a "make fun of Anemos" thread, my "Fail Troll Boomerang Theory".

You will then see that I am, in no way, being crazy here.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You asked for our opinions and so you will get those. No, I don't think Tingle was based on MJ at all. Tingle is just a very weird character and if he is creepy depends on the players themself. I don't think he is creepy. Annoying yes but creepy nope

L

LiveActionLink

No.

@ Anemos - It is no coincidence that YOU creep out small children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom