• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I sure hope Kojima decides to bring this to the Wii U. It's on current gen consoles, after all.

[video=youtube;5zvhMqU9QKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zvhMqU9QKE[/video]

download_5.jpg

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
Eli seems like he might be Liquid.

Has blond mullet.

Has cocky/angst attitude.

Wears black gloves

Pratically shirtless.

"A Youth who curses his Genes Destiny."

Kirino

Tatakae
[video=youtube;lQ8TZ4fRxFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ8TZ4fRxFw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This game probably won't come out in places like Australia, Germany, and other countries with a strong track record of banning games with even cartoon violence. I mean, we've got strong and extended sequences of torture, more than a passing reference to waterboarding in 'Gitmo', the use (and likely slaughter) of child soldiers and horrific depictions of unsedated amateur surgery, and that's just what they're showing now.

In regards to how the actual game will be, it honestly looks absolutely amazing. I haven't been this excited for anything in a very long time.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
MGSV will have a hard time selling I think...if GZ is anytihng like MGSV then it too will have a hard time selling. I won't buy it myself; I don't like even the thought of torture.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What makes you say that?

Explicit torture scenes alone will get it banned in many places, which then requires Konami and co. to have to strip parts of the game out or otherwise censor them before they can be cleared by the various rating boards. If they aren't cleared by the rating boards, they won't be sold in those countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom