• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metal Gear Now

Browen

xXThatReallyEmoNameXx
What has become of this master piece? A generic zombi survival that was suppose to be dlc but is now a full game to make money? By far one of my favorite games in history, mgs3 on pachinko machine? It looks so graphically good and then wasted. Not to mention it's only in Japan. I miss you, Kojima. Can't wait for Death Stranded because I have no choice as a MGS fan.

Definitely not interested in getting the new Metal Gear game.
Metal Gear is finished, Kojima's last game in the series was MGSV. After that, any new MGS game just doesn't count to me.
Hell, the new game isn't even MGS, it couldn't possibly be any more different.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Konami really is dead.

No decent person should buy this game. Not only because the game is a lazy, uninspired cash in, but how Konami treated their employees.

This is border-line a crime against video games to me. The Metal Gear series is one of the premiere ones in gaming for a reason - excellently crafted stories along with equally excellent gameplay mechanics and execution. To turn it into a generic zombie shooter or whatever they're going for is yet another middle finger to what's left of Konami's fanbase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom