• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Merc's GFX!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Thanks Atticus and Wolf. :D

I knocked out these 2 new sigs tonight! Of things which I can't wait for, and I tried to do more interesting text in both of them, since my text tends to be boring.

~removed~
Quick, gloomy sig of Titanfall! Which I simply cannot wait to play.

~removed~
And Thor! My favourite God of Lightning, and I can't wait to see Thor 2.

<3 Thor.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Thanky! :D

A little batch of signatures I did tonight. I've gotten in the mood for making signatures recently, it's a nice, relaxing way to spend the night. Been making a lot of them, I've barely been posting a majority of them.

~removed~

Spiderman all corrupted by the symbiote that becomes Venom. spoydor mayun

~removed~

That's Riddick, some concept art for the new movie. Little known fact, I absolute love Pitch Black and can't wait for the next Riddick movie!

~removed~

Catwoman from Arkham City, looking very purrty... purrty... see what I did there?

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Mercedes, you are magnificent. These graphics are impressive and quite amazing. I like the colors, effects, and everything they all have. I like the way you use text. As you can see, I'm quite terrible at it. Great work Mercedes and keep up the great work:3

Dan

I just wanted to brighten up your day and inform you that I... I think...I know Lucia was the best Graphical artist and you can never hold a torch to her, sadly she left and she was an inspiration to me.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Thanks H!L! and Linknerd! And I don't think you're terrible at graphic making at all Linknerd, I really like your signature! The effects are well done and really cool, I like it a lot. :)

I tried making a combo signature, two matching ones. Dante and Vergil from Devil May Cry!

~removed~

~removed~

The entire thing was do an effect on one of them, and then move over and replicate it on the other, which was a bit annoying but, I like the result. :P It's like they're twins!

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I haven't made any in awhile. So just whipped out the ol' Photoshop again (CS4 master race!) and knocked out a few. Still a bit rusty, but is always fun!

~removed~

~removed~

~removed~

~removed~

Using the last one as my signature too. Love Noely G!

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
You really are gifted with a computer Merc. Each one of your graphics are simply marvelous to observe. I am amazed by what have you created in both the past and present! Keep up the great and amazing work! I really do hope that we get to see more from you in the distant future!! ^^

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Cos I love Frozen, new avatar and signature set!

~removed~

~removed~

Now back to humming "Let it go".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom