• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Men wearing make-up

Men wearing make-up?

• Sure

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garo

Boy Wonder
Do whatever makes you feel good. I don't wear makeup regularly but I have worn it a couple times when I had a need to look really good on camera, and hey, I felt pretty damn good with it on. I won't be wearing it every day because man is it a chore to put on (and I recognize the privilege that men get, since it's generally socially required almost for women to wear make up), but I loved wearing makeup the few occasions I've had to.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm in board with the people who say they essentially don't care. No matter your gender, if you wanna alter your looks a little, go for it. I hate the ridiculous taboo regarding makeup on men, it's stupid and pointless. Ever used Proactiv to cover up acne? You're wearing makeup.

Pen

The game is on!
I don't typically wear make-up myself, however, I really don't mind anybody else wearing it if they want to, no matter their gender they might have.

Used to be I wore make-up a few times every year though. Here's a picture of me putting mascara on, and I also have eyeliner, foundation and even eyelash extensions as you can probably see (it's for real).

200204_10151458584183111_1497452048_n.jpg

Of course this is for theater. I miss acting. :c Anyway, for those occasions I honestly rather enjoyed having the make-up. ^^

I don't typically wear make-up myself, however, I really don't mind anybody else wearing it if they want to, no matter their gender they might have.

Used to be I wore make-up a few times every year though. Here's a picture of me putting mascara on, and I also have eyeliner, foundation and even eyelash extensions as you can probably see (it's for real).

200204_10151458584183111_1497452048_n.jpg

Of course this is for theater. I miss acting. :c Anyway, for those occasions I honestly rather enjoyed having the make-up. ^^

Hope you don't mind me saying so, but you look good.

Reactions: Pen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom