• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Memory's Art -uh Sort of

Memory

Forgotten Life
This is my first art to post here u-u it's nothing much but my friend from this forum said that I should just post this so yeah.

But it's nothing much u-u
lolololololo.jpg

Memory

Forgotten Life
Okay so this is just basically my version of Garry from Ib. I don't know how I ended up doing this instead of homework :I
20140305_200524.jpg

Last edited:

Memory

Forgotten Life
20140309_124447.jpg
tHIS IS NOT LEVI?

20140309_130715.jpg
Idk who this is.... Just randomly draw... But vio said it looks like yata misaki from K-project :I

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Wow! That looks really good, Memory! A lot better than anything I could ever do :P Keep it up, you've got a real knack for drawing!

AWE these are adorable. But, if I may point out a few things 1) NEVER DRAW ON LINED PAPER, IT RUINS THE BEAUTY IN THE PICTURE. 2) whenever you draw hair over eyes, make sure you erase out the eye parts, it will look a lot better ;0

keep drawing more

Fig

The Altruist
Wow this looks incredible. You really do some great work! Keep up the great work! I really can't wait to see more artwork from you as you really do have some amazing potential inside you! I will always give you my support from now on! I really want to see you shine very bright in the artistic field as you continue to upload more quality work that you have done such as those that you drew above. My personal favorite from yours is Levi for obvious reason! X3 I really want to see more art from you in the near future! ^^ :hug:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Do you guys belong to an entire extended family of incredibly talented artists or something? You two keep on surprising all of us with your beautiful art, keep at it:yes:

Memory

Forgotten Life
1) NEVER DRAW ON LINED PAPER, IT RUINS THE BEAUTY IN THE PICTURE. 2) whenever you draw hair over eyes, make sure you erase out the eye parts, it will look a lot better ;0

keep drawing more
I know, I dont like it either. I wasn't at home. I was at this place where people teach stuff and I just grab whatever paper I find there xD

Wow this looks incredible. You really do some great work! Keep up the great work! I really can't wait to see more artwork from you as you really do have some amazing potential inside you! I will always give you my support from now on! I really want to see you shine very bright in the artistic field as you continue to upload more quality work that you have done such as those that you drew above. My personal favorite from yours is Levi for obvious reason! X3 I really want to see more art from you in the near future! ^^ :hug:

Do you guys belong to an entire extended family of incredibly talented artists or something? You two keep on surprising all of us with your beautiful art, keep at it:yes:
naah I don't have any passion for drawing anime/people. I'm only creative doing stationary objects ^^

These look cute, Memory! Maybe next time, though, could you rotate the pictures in a photoviewer? They're easier to look at that way. d: Anyhow... keep up the mahvelous work~~

I'll make sure to do it for further drawings ^^ <- am actually a lazy person who just uploads things without further thinking xD

wHAT IS THIS UGLY THING. stAPH. LEVI. sTOP BEING FABULOUS (THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT HAPPENED)
Capture.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom