• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mega Meat Monday

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So dwellers of the forum i have a question. Which type of meat is your preffered type? Chicken? Beef? Pork? That even thing called tofu?

For me it's Chicken and Pork as beef is too textural and flavorless and chicken is versatile and pork flavorful

What about you me fellow dwellers?

Ninja

Well well well
Beef and pork. I love chicken, however when reheated, it loses its texture and has a very weird taste. If I cook with chicken, there can be no leftovers lol.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So hard to choose between Chicken, Pork, and Beef for me. My absolute favourite is probably roast pork, but fried chicken is also sooooo good. I hate tofu though so that can go last. Other types of meat that I don't like are Kangaroo and Emu.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
first of all, tofu isn't meat. next, I like lamb the best. it has a really mellow taste and I just can't get enough of it. pigs are also good. pigs give us a lot of good food like bacon and pork chop. my favorite thing is a good tender pork chop but it's so hard to get just right. It will often Come out too dry but when you get it just right, it's beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom