• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mattresses?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
So, I was thinking, what type of mattress do you like? Like, do you like really soft, fluffy ones, or really firm ones? I like firm ones because, while soft ones are compfy, they hurt my back and I don't get very good sleep when I sleep on one. Although I don't wanna feel like I'm sleeping on a rock, so...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm not going to lie. My matrass is sooo extremely bad I'm even surprised I don't have backpain already. The springs are almost getting through it. I love soft matrasses but the harder ones are better for back and neck

キラ

Yo!
I don't want to be sunk into the mattress but I would like it to be very soft. My girlfriend's mom has a bed that is memory foam and the head and end of the bed can be raised and lowered. It's so nice.....

:silent:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I guess my mattress is kinda firm. I haven't slept on too many different beds though, so I don't have much experience with many different kinds. I guess I like them a little on the softer side. I like comfy things.

On a side note, my bed is just a mattress right now. It's been that way for about two years, I think. The frame for the bed broke, and I haven't bothered to do something about it. It's not a bad thing, though; it's not like I can't sleep on it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I prefer soft to be fair. Not soft as in I literally sink halfway into the mattress, but soft enough so that I can get a good sleep. I tend to have trouble sleeping so comfort is a big factor for me; however I do like some firm mattresses because, well, they're bouncy ;p

Oh and I used to have a foam memory mattress a few years ago. I wouldn't think too much of them to be honest. Yes they tend to fit your sleeping position, but that doesn't necessarily make them comfortable. They just feel odd in my opinion.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Soft soft soft. <3 I don't like it hard. Isn't very comfortable. I like to just lie down and absolutely sink into my bed.

Skunk

Floof
I like my mattresses somewhat firm, but still plush enough to create a wonderful sense of support and comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom