• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest Map Difficulty HWL (3DS)

I'm playing hyrule warriors legend since the day it came out. This game absorbs all my freetime and i love it. I completed legend mode at normal difficulty, i completed the first gallery image and beat the map unlocking the dark link costume, i beat adventure and great sea map with all the lv2 weapons, alt costumes and fairy outfit.
Now i'm approaching the Master quest map but i have some problems unlocking the lv3 weapons. I unlocked the lv 3 sword for Link cause he is my only one at lv 99 but with the others characters i can't reach the A rank required to unlock the lv 3 weapon! For exemple i tryed with Impa's lv 3 sword: impa is at lv. 45, with almost all the badges, even gold ones but i still cannot make it! Maybe it's because impa at level 45 is too weak? i can't imagine what i have to do when i need to unlock wizzro or others lv 3 weapons or lv 4 weapons!

p.s.
i'm italian sorry for my bad english

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
lv45 is too low familio, you have to be at minimum LV60 to efficiently take on Master Quest maps. In HW HD, you should be around LV80 or so. This difficulty is done on purpose to pad out HWL - it is the definitive version of the game unless KT re-releases HW on the NX.

wow level 60! i only have 4 characters so powerful: link 99, zelda 57, ganondorf 70 young link 58! All the others are around level 35-45! it seems i have a lot of work to unlock the master sword abilities...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
wow level 60! i only have 4 characters so powerful: link 99, zelda 57, ganondorf 70 young link 58! All the others are around level 35-45! it seems i have a lot of work to unlock the master sword abilities...

Big time considering you require obtaining all T4 weapons to get those abilities unlocked, not to mention the 25k skills.

In all seriousness those rack up you Ko Maps are really useful on the great sea map. Easy to obtain 5k kill if you know how.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
5000 kills?!? Can you tell me how?! At least is there a topic that explain how to do?

Mainly involves grinding fairy food to be honest but with the "Rack Up Your KOs" levels fairy nukes are your friend quite literally, they spawn in a Transport troop every 5-10 seconds all you gotta do is slay them get full magic and find a dense group of foes. can easily get 200-300Kos in one blast and if your are luck 500-700. But and this is a big one in that last minute you get swarmed by ALL the foes on a map, nuke their backsides with a fairy bomb, you can clear 2000 foes in less than a minute if you are speedy.

If you build up your fairy via food (it takes at least two refreshes) you want the skill "Magic Fountain" with this it will give you i think 45-60 seconds of infinite magic.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
ok i'm following your hint and i'm building my fairy to obtain Magic Fountain... thanks :)

No worries, that Magic Fountain skill is the best thing ever, i find that the missions where your leader rushes off to the enemy base to be the worse due to the fact by the time they do that you are likely short of the 1200ko range by 3-400 kills. i just run along and nuke as i go.

No worries, that Magic Fountain skill is the best thing ever, i find that the missions where your leader rushes off to the enemy base to be the worse due to the fact by the time they do that you are likely short of the 1200ko range by 3-400 kills. i just run along and nuke as i go.[Unfor/QUOTE]
yeah just today i fought one of those missions! and i had to run many times in the enemy base to save my leader -.-
so now i will serch for fairy food in order to obtain that skill. Unfortunately when i read your post i already refreshed my fairy so i have to refresh her at least other 2 times to obtain the right combination of nature for Magic Fountain :(

I got all my characters to lv. 60 before trying. Except for tingle which my brother got by luck. But it also helps if their level 80 too.
Thanks for the answers but i already completed the master quest map with all level 3 weapons (yesterday lol)! And i did it with all the characters at level 45/51, except for my favourites that are higher level: link 99 zelda 65, ganondorf 80, young link 80, impa 60.
Today i unlocked the secret ability of master sword and now i will go for the level 4 weapons in twilight map first and termina after.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Thanks for the answers but i already completed the master quest map with all level 3 weapons (yesterday lol)! And i did it with all the characters at level 45/51, except for my favourites that are higher level: link 99 zelda 65, ganondorf 80, young link 80, impa 60.
Today i unlocked the secret ability of master sword and now i will go for the level 4 weapons in twilight map first and termina after.

Good luck ^^ Twilight and termina maps have some unfair rules

Good luck ^^ Twilight and termina maps have some unfair rules
I'm stuck on the twilight map... the last things i have to obtain are level 4 weapons for zant, tingle and tetra. I have tetra at level 85 but i can't do that damn stage! I tried a lot of times but nothing, she can't do enough damage to the boss (zant with ganon swords) so i can't do the stage in 15 minutes and she take always more than 5000 points of damage! I don't know what to do :(

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Tetra's whole gimmick for me was you're meant to stay away from opponent while bombardeding them with over time damage shots. Which is completely useless. I ended up needing 5 star Tier 3 weapons just to skim that level. Fairy nukes are your friend again. Barely cleared that level, i got 14:39 on the clock when i finished.

Tetra's whole gimmick for me was you're meant to stay away from opponent while bombardeding them with over time damage shots. Which is completely useless. I ended up needing 5 star Tier 3 weapons just to skim that level. Fairy nukes are your friend again. Barely cleared that level, i got 14:39 on the clock when i finished.
obtain 1200 enemies it's not a problem, the problem is not taking too much damage but mostly doing enough damage to zant in 15 minutes! i have a 4 star lv 3 weapons so i will follow your advice and going for a 5 star but i don't know if 28 points more make the difference...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom