• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Masks

Okay, so each weeks, I will be looking at 2 or 3 different masks, listing what they do, and you guys will tell me which one you like better!
First up, I will be looking at the three main masks: the Deku, Goron,and Zora masks.
Deku:- Spin attack -Blowing Bubbles - Deku flowers
Goron: - Fire punch - Goron pound -Spiked rolling
Zora: - Twin Boomerangs - Swimming -Electrical field

Now you guys tell me which one you would rather have!

Last edited:
Under Zora mask, you forgot "sweet ninja moves." Also, this should really be a poll. Also, these particular masks have been voted on many a time.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I could set up a poll, if the opening poster agrees to it. However, polls tend to cut back discussion in threads that are intended for others to voice their thoughts on the topic. It would depend on the most favorable route.

The Zora Mask was the most enjoyable transformation for me. Some of my fondest memories come from wearing it, swimming underwater for fun, and of course using it to battle enemies even when it wasn't meant to be implemented in a given area (i.e. for puzzles).

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Can't imagine someone will pick the Deku Mask. It was a nifty transformation, but came nowhere near the looks and usefullness of the Zora and the Goron mask.

My favorite is definetly the Zora mask. What an epic milestone to finally heal Mikau with the Song of Healing and to get this mask. I think I immediatly spend about 3 hours just swimming and exploring the oceans. Such good fun. I also loved how they used in the the Great Bay Temple where you have to swim through all different kind of underwater currents to get to different rooms.

Goron was good and a lot of fun rolling around. But I choose the elegance and class of the Zora above the brute strength of the Goron. Plus, swimming > rolling. :P

All right, here is the next installment in this post. This week we will be looking at the Don Gero mask and the Bremen mask.

Don Gero mask: This mask allows you to reassemble the frog choir. Once all 5 are assembled, Link will earn a Piece of Heart.

Bremen mask: This mask allows you have animals follow you as you play your Ocarina. This is useful as it allows to you to obtain the bunny hood and confuse Ikana warriors.

Again, let me know which one you like better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom