• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Masks in ZW?

I'd like to see masks return, but only in a return to Termina, or if the masks were a lot different than MM's. I don't mean that they make the names and look different or something like that, I mean really different.

D

Dark Nut

Cheers to all May 2010 Joiners =P

I never played MM, but I remember the Mask of Truth in OoT, it was cool.

Austin

Austin
I don't think it'd be terrible if they had a single mask included, as part of a sidequest or something. I don't want to see it be the focus of the whole game though.

I don't really see it being likely at all that it'll have masks. The masks were nothing but a brief sidequest in OoT, and other than that it was entirely MM's thing.

Unless ZW plays on similar themes, I really doubt it. I like masks in general, so I can't deny it would be cool. :)

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Seeing the hawkeye in TP has given me hopes that masks will return again, maybe not this game but at some point Masks might very well get reused as an idea for transformations and abilities. If it were to play a part in Zelda Wii then I hope they are not transformation masks but just ones that give you abilities, like the mask of scents. Imagine smelling your way around a huge forest in Zelda Wii instead of smelling some guys old underwear. Of course the bomb mask and the infamous bunny hood. As well as a slew of original masks. Hopefully this happens for a future game and Zelda Wii does something new.

400th post!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I loved collecting masks in MM, but I'm afraid if I see it in anymore Zelda games, it will be a let down. I agree with Jubb, only in Termina so I wouldn't be let down. Perhaps rather than masks, Link would get full costumes to fool people.

I loved collecting masks in MM, but I'm afraid if I see it in anymore Zelda games, it will be a let down. I agree with Jubb, only in Termina so I wouldn't be let down. Perhaps rather than masks, Link would get full costumes to fool people.

I wouldn't horribly mind seeing it elsewhere, so long as it's well done, but I'd prefer it on the AT version of Termina (read this, Nintendo).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom