• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario RPG RPG

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
-_- i didn't eat mario because he would be yelling in my tummy and he isnt yelling but i did have some king of hot dog today with extra relish

oh and you cant steal my steroids whatever they are and with my crystal stars i made parakarry shake get hit by a supernova and then he got drawn on with a flying marker

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
and that flying marker drew parakarry a big mustache and beard and the marker gave parakarry red hair

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
yes and parakarry has a drawn lock on his mailbag so he cant open it so parakarry cant get the mail to anyone and everyone will hate him

Jedizora

:right:
parakarry: okay i'm quitng because you really are just having everything your way. Signing off, Parakarry
*flys off not ever to be seen in this thread again*

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
grabs parakarry and he becomes NPC so i punch to death for practice against bad guys

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
fights with mario and mario and i learn a team move that shreds stuff

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
grabs navi and with her light we see that person is oh no dimento quick mario shred attack!!!! we slice dimento in half

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
after stunning dimento we run away over to whoever epwna is and tell epwna help we need help to destroy dimento!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom