• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario RPG RPG

Kirino

Tatakae
Sorry for the confusing title.Anyway this is all the Mario RPG's made into one world.You pick a character from any Mario RPG,and you play as him.This is a story RPG.You pretty much are the character and act like him through the whole game.Also,just because a certain character is only from one game,doesn't mean he can only go to places and only talk to people from that game. I'm going to be Dimentio.Whenever a character is chosen i'm going to put his name on here.I'm going to be updating things from time to time.Just pick a character and play the game.I'm going to start this when at least 5 people have picked their characters.You can still join once the games already started though.

Chosen characters:
Dimentio
Mallow
Luigi
Geno
Macho Grubba

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Okay this sounds fun, but you stoul my idea. I was going to make an mario rpg. but anyway I'll be Parakarry, the mailman koopa from the first paper mario.

Kirino

Tatakae
(OoC)Okay,now we can start. Remember,you can still join even though the games started.(OoC)

My plan was perfect.How could it have failed? Here I now am,stuck in the underwhere.I will get my revenge...

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i will be Macho Grubba! Muhahahaha!

Mario beat me,but i am stronger! now i am MAXED OUT! I MEAN IT,MAXED OUT!!! now that is over i will join mario and defeat whoever he wants me to defeat

i think of doing something funny lets see what i can do OH I KNOW!!!(gives parakarry a milkshake and when he is not looking i pull his pants down and then the milkshake explodes on his face and then i take off his shell and shoes(lol that is a made prank!)then i run off

Kirino

Tatakae
While I was walking through the underwhere,I came upon the place where the most evil and dangerous prisoners of the underwhere were kept.I walked up to them."Do any of you happen to know someone called Mario?"They all burst into rage at the very mention of that name.It seems that they were all defeated by him.Among them were Grodus,Cackletta,The Shadow Queen,Fawful,Princess Shroob,and the Dark Star."Yes,you long to defeat him.You seek sweet,sweet revenge.Well I could help you get it.Just come with me..."

Jedizora

Parakarry:I'm going to get back at Macho Grubba!, But how..I know! i'll read his mail(illeagal) Lets see..Bills,bills, bills,His mothin-in-law is coming to visit,Oh he hates that! Last time his mother in law saw him, she ripped off his arm! It took him months to regenerate! And without notification, he can't hide! Oh, and theres an invite to destroying mario, but mario never loses. But Luigi sometimes does. Mayby i should warn him.

Kirino

Tatakae
I instructed them all to hide in the shadows while Queen Jaydes weighed my sins."Why,you are one of the most evil beings-"I told them to come out.They attacked all the D-Man and I trapped Queen Jaydes in my magical barrier and exploded it.Of course being the Queen of the underworld this only stunned her,but it was long enough for me to grab the key back to the world above."Ciao!" I said as I finally left the left the underwhere along with my new found minions.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
if so luigi come with me if not get them yourself but coming with me would be easier but you would need to tell me if my mother in law is coming to visit

Jedizora

Parakarry: Luigi will probley just try to prove himself by beating up macho grubba's mother in law, and we all know how bad they are, so i'll just ttell him to stay away from macho grubba*sees macho grubba and luigi talking* Of corce. I'm always late. oh well, marios over weight and i could carry him. I could save luigi. *Swoops down to get luigi*

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
grabs parakarry by the neck and says "what are you doing to my friend going to kill him from high up!"before parakarry could say anything i said "you are not going to kill my buddy now fly away!"(throws parakarry far off and read my letters because parakarry's mail bag fell off and then i say "ugh again why does mom have to come over she came 3 days ago!!! i guess i will go live somewhere else so she can't find me"(takes stuff and lives somewhere near luigi's house)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom