• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Picross

Conor

the over analysing guy
I've purchased this game recently on a whim on the 3DS store, and I must say, it has taken over the entirety of my free time, I see Picross everywhere I go now, rows of chairs, lines of people, anything with gaps in between them, this is probably something to worry about but I'll live :p

Has anyone, or is anyone right now, like me, been ludicrously addicted to this game? Maybe I'm not alone in seeing Picross puzzles in day to day life! Maybe I'm on my way to being a sociopathic serial killer! Oh well! At least I have Picross! *twitch*

Conor

the over analysing guy
Meh, it's not to everybody's liking I suppose, but that's cool :) I personally find it quite stimulating for the old think lump :P

I've purchased this game recently on a whim on the 3DS store, and I must say, it has taken over the entirety of my free time, I see Picross everywhere I go now, rows of chairs, lines of people, anything with gaps in between them, this is probably something to worry about but I'll live :p

Has anyone, or is anyone right now, like me, been ludicrously addicted to this game? Maybe I'm not alone in seeing Picross puzzles in day to day life! Maybe I'm on my way to being a sociopathic serial killer! Oh well! At least I have Picross! *twitch*

Your not alone! I love Picross too, but I don't see it in everything. BUT DON'T WORRY! When I played my first Zelda game, Minish cap, I started making puzzles out of everything in real life. And I still sort of do..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom