• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Marine's Oekaki Stuffs

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Okay, first things, first, my other thread practically died. I mean, I can't even edit posts there anymore (I was the last person to post and I can't edit it).

So here's a new one with all my advanced oekaki. There's no way I can post all my pictures I've drawn in the past… however long(believe me, it's LOTS).

Well, here they are. (The ones on the top are newer while the bottom are older)

OP_509.png
I once drew a picture of something like this, except I didn't know what the old man looked like in the sketch. And he was giving him a sword rather then a talking chicken.

OP_508.png
Guess who's on the phone?

OP_506.png
Never drawn TP Zelda before this. Seriously.

OP_504.png
I'd drawn a picture of Dark Saria before a LONG time ago. I changed this one and made her appearance slightly different.

OP_502.png
Say this happens before the picture two pictures ago (the one with the phone). If you don't know yet, you probably know who's on the phone now.

OP_496.png
If Navi were a Kokiri(including the clothes). She's interrupting a photo that was going to be of Link.

OP_493.png
This is my favorite picture of all of the pictures I've ever drawn so far. Tatl as a Hylian.

OP_488.png
Rina, a prankster and troublesome Kokiri I made up with her fairy Tavi.

OP_485.png
This is what Link thought Ruto was going to be, for she was the only female Zora after all…

OP_481.png
I drew this shortly after I got Oracle of Seasons. Flowers for spring, the bright sun for summer, tree and falling leaves for fall and snow for winter.

Yay.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
These all seem very nice! Kepp up the good work! I find it very interesting that you drew fairies as people, I have never seen that before! :D

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Wow, these are really good! I can't draw like that...>.> Pop likes them too as she is next to me right now. :D Keep it up!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
OP_515.png

This is the story of Young Link's life. :P

This picture took me about 1:40 to draw. Which is quite a long time for me drawing oekaki since most of my pictures take at most an hour and ten minutes. I like Saria, she looks like she's going to eat Zelda 8D

onebizarrekai

gay energy
OP_531.png

Classic Zelda. The first time I've ever drawn her.

OP_536.png

Maggie and Mila. Maggie's eyes are ugly in the game so I just changed that a little.

OP_538.png

This is the most recent one I drew. I drew Rina before, and before she was going to be a prankster the whole time(to make it funnier), but I changed my mind. Link wasn't even going to be in it either. But I decided to throw in a little romance. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom