• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Map updates?

Hello,I´ve been loving every map you have since I´m 100% competing every zelda on switch with the help of your maps, but now that I am about to start my completionist journey of TOTK i se the map has som flags like some sort of place holder or something and if click the map it tels me to ad somthing there in the map

Is the map complete with all the location not only the one required to 100% but like all the game has to offer like the other maps in here or are you planning to finish it ay some point?

Is the map complete with all the location not only the one required to 100% but like all the game has to offer like the other maps in here or are you planning to finish it ay some point?

I used the map to fully complete the game so you should be good; some of the side quests etc. were user contributed, and you, as a user, can edit those locations to add details. The map uses item data for compendium and other objects, so if it's in the code, it's on the map. There should be no problems.

Hello,

I don't know if I'm using the map correctly, but I can see that it's very incomplete for all the "common" items and elements.

For example, if I'm looking for Hearty Salmon, I only see one listed, the one sold in the Zora store...

If so, it's a shame zeldadungeon.net isn't more complete. I see that the effort has been made for several common items (such as apples), but by no means all of them.

How does one go about completing the plan?

I came across the "Zelda Dungeon:Tears of the Kingdom Map" wiki page, which says: "We're hard at work improving the map's look and functionality, so we need your help gathering data points as you play through the game. Contributing is easy, though you'll have to create an account here at the wiki first."

I've created an account, but when I get to the "Zelda Dungeon:Tears of the Kingdom Map/Surface Markers" page, it says: "This page has been protected to prevent editing or other actions".

So what should I do?

Great tool, thanks!

I'm still having a bit of trouble understanding how the results are filtered.
For example, if I search "Bow", it shows me all of them on all three levels (underground, surface, sky). How can I display only the surface ones, for example?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom