• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Malon in Age of Calamity?

Age of Calamity is set 100 years before the events of BotW, so everything is still standing, we've seen as much in the trailers and gameplay.

One place we see in BotW that isn't still standing is Lon Lon Ranch, it fell along with everything else.

Often when we see Lon Lon Ranch we also see Malon (OoT & MC), so it could be possible that Malon did exist in BotW's timeline.

With Lon Lon Ranch in one piece in the time of AoC, do you think we may meet a version of Malon?

Could she even be a surprise playable character like Agitha was in HW?

Would you like to see BotW's version of Malon?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I wouldn't be against them throwing her in there, no. However, it's also not exactly something I'm hoping to see. I like Malon, but I don't know if she'll fit in here very well. If they do make a BotW incarnation of her, I won't complain, but I'm just not gonna ask for it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I agree with Az. Malon doesn't exactly fit in BotW without some kinda story around her. If they add her character and it'll be a decent story to add her I wouldn't mind. In HW Cia opened portals to find allies for her quest and by doing so it was a backdoor for multiple characters from those timestreams to be added. So to add Malon in BotW out of the blue won't fit. At least there should be a story added to her. But I won't say no to her being added. I like her :)

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I hope not. I want AoC to be canon.

I don't want other characters who don't fit in BotW's world thrown in for the sake of fanservice without a well-considered plot-based reason for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom