• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Start

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
My theory is that she didn't send him back in time to before he obtained the Spiritual Stones, because if that had happened, the Door of Time would have still been closed.

So, she must have sent him back to before he first pulled the sword and allowed Ganondorf into the Sacred Realm, where he still had the stones. Then, he must have returned them all to their race's keepers, and automatically closed the Door of Time.

The reason he's a legend is because of helping the Gorons enter Dodongo's Cavern, rescuing Princess Ruto from Jabu-Jabu's belly, and possibly providing the warning that allowed the Hylians to find out what Ganondorf was planning before it ever happened.

Maybe he didn't just tell Zelda, maybe he found out a specific, incriminating place that Ganondorf would be, and got witnesses to lie in wait there, gathering enough evidence to prove he was after the Triforce.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Maybe the "Battling Evil" was when he fought his way to each Spiritual Stone.
Then the "Saving Hyrule" bit was when he grassed on Ganondorf for being a naughty boy in the future.
Finally, the "crept away from the land" part was when Navi left him and he wanted his favourite winged-voice actor back.

No?
Yeah I thought it was silly too.

Maybe the producers just forgot or hadn't decided on the split timeline at that time, I don't actually remember when the so-called "Split Timeline" began anyway.

It's an omniscent narrator, and the legend of zelda series are all, as the title says, a legend.
The games are the legends being told, yet you are the one playing it in it's present time, you're playing the legend, which has already happened.
I don't know if I you get what I mean. Basically all the legends have already happened and are being told, but you're playing them.

So you can think that OoT happened, one legend that was told, and then someone continued the story that carried on later, MM.
As all these legends happened ages ago and they're being told by someone in our present time, so we were told the OoT legend and then we're told the MM legend, just as if it were a book C:

Any solution to this question completely escapes me...because if the events in the future are to remain the same link couldnt have told hyrule about what happened, because A) it would change the future :cool: Ganondorf would choose a different approach to conquering hyrule because, according to the story link told, he thwarted ganondorf...i hope at this point you can understand my confusion...

Now, link could've told the king of hyrule about all that happened in the future and have ganondorf arrested (or better yet, given the chair) and since he didnt have the triforce of power he couldnt escape as easy. Another theory is that once link came back to the present, the door of time was sealed and ganondorf could not get to the "golden land", then he was arrested never to be seen again...blah blah blah...

now that ganondorf was given ye olde electric chair everyone treats link as a hero for preventing the great doom or whatever...then he gets mugged by 2 faries and a crazy guy with a mask...THE END!...well besides the whole moon incedent

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom