• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask Remake - Ideas

1)If it's going to be a full blown remake perhaps they should implement voice acting to see if everybody likes it.

The whole point of remakes is to re-live the original. Voice acting was not included in Majora's Mask so it shouldn't be in it's remake. If you want to add voice acting, add it to a completely new game, but then I'm against voice acting in Zelda anyway.

2)Definitely a re orchestrated soundtrack

Nah. It doesn't need a full on orchestrated Sountrack. I'm satisfied with Majora's Mask's Music the way it is and I'd rather see it done the way Ocarina of Time 3D did it. Though they should do what they did in Ocarina of Time 3D and have one piece of Orchestrated music.

3)Extra dungeon

...Why? I was satisied with the Content in Majora's Mask, it doesn't need anymore dungeons etc.

4)Easter eggs

This is the only thing I agree with you on. There were many easter eggs in Ocarina of Time 3D, I don't see why there can't be any easter eggs in Majora's Mask.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If there are any two things I want out of MM remake, it's:

- More dungeons as part of a post game concept because MM while it's already hard, could use many more dungeons.
- Post game content that deals with the origins of Fierce Deity/Oni Link. I read the MM manga years ago and the fan story made by the manga artists was so good, but i later found out that it was non canon. If Nintendo could make Grezzo or whoever does the MM remake do some FD backstory, I would be amazed.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I would love to see a Majora's Mask 3D. Sadly I do not think that it will happen. If it was going to happen we most likely would have heard about it at E3 2012.

P

Piano Link

You know ,what MM really need is not much .only a few details like when you go to a place in clock town you should have something to do. The milk bar for example most of the time its empty and we can only speak to the barman .so I think nintendo could add a piano that we could play every time .And other stuff like that . like getting involve in the mayor's debate. What you think ,those change wouldn't affect the story.

Skunk

Floof
I would rather see it on Akin U as well, but for DS more songs, like one to only change the time of Day

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Well I personally disliked Majora's Mask unlike a lot of people. I want it to be on the 3ds like the OoT remake just because I want to give it another chance (but I don't want Nintendo wasting time making a console game on a NEW CONSOLE that would be a remake. just doen't make sense. New home console = new game).

So I'd say enhanced visuals,
Enhanced Music (I hated most of the MM soundtrack minus a select few songs)
Old Masks have new abilities
Maybe another dungeon on the moon
Fix the damn time limit. This is what I hated the most about MM. Maybe make the days longer or something, idk, just fix it

I agree with almost everything you said, with the exception of removing the moon children. The moon children each gave you a piece of heart, and if you collected every other piece of heart in the game and all mask, they allowed you to max out all heart containers. If you took out the moon children and replaced it with a dungeon, NINTENDO would have to find four new piece of heart locations, which I can't see them doing. I suggest that instead of removing the children all together, they keep the children, you can get the last four pieces of heart from their little challenges, then when you talk to the child wearing Majora's Mask, he will hand you the Fierce Deity Mask, and then instead of appearing in the room where you will then fight Majora's Mask, you appear in the start of the Moon Dungeon, work your way to the end, and then you fight Majora's Mask to end the game. Also, to add back story to the Fierce Deity Mask, they can have writing on the walls of the Moon dungeon scattered around, that will allow you to learn more of it's history. Or they can alter it so that instead of trading all of the mask, you can keep the mask of truth, and then inside the dungeon there will be gossip stones scattered about.

I don't think Nintendo should alter the main quest at all, but instead, add a second quest. This would be similar to Ocarina of Time: Master Quest as it would hopefully have new masks, enhanced/hindered abilities, more/altered dungeons, etc...

i think a good multiplayer aspect would be fun.like if your friends have the game you could get together and maybe replay the game in a master quest like version and beat it together and i think putting more mini games in would help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom