• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Majora's Mask Odawala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I may have had one too many beers yesterday and that it would be a good idea to dust off the 64 and play MM, it was. I had been playing for awhile and made it all the way through Woodfall Temple and ended up defeating Odolwa, I got his remains but somehow missed the heart container, yeah i know. So my question is I know you can replay bosses so if I go destroy him a second time will it give me the heart piece again or is it a lost cause?

Last edited:

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I guess you should just try it to see for yourself? Refighting bosses in Majora's Mask is pretty easy with the warp gates at temple entrances. It's a pretty fun boss fight, so why not? :)

I guess you should just try it to see for yourself? Refighting bosses in Majora's Mask is pretty easy with the warp gates at temple entrances. It's a pretty fun boss fight, so why not? :)

Touche sir, I will go and see. I love you sig by the way gets me every time, and I might be the only person in the history of Zelda to miss a heart piece after a boss fight.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah, since you've completed the dungeon, you should be able to warp to the final room and face the boss again. I'm pretty sure it will give you a Heart Container if you missed it. I'll close this thread for now, if you still haven't got the Heart Container, PM me and I will re-open thread for continued discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom