• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask Mythos?

So I've never played Majora's Mask until now and I have to say I absolutely love it! I really love how dark it is and that got me thinking, MM has a very strange mythos I haven't seen with other video games. So I'm wondering, what is something really strange in or about Majora's Mask that you've heard? Anything from strange glitches to that creepy pasta story about the haunted copy (which I haven't read yet because I barely started the actual game and I want to finish it before I go into Ben's Story or whatever it's called). Let me know what you guys have heard!

C

cities

The alien storyline of Romani Ranch I would consider a bit strange for a Zelda game.

statues in the last temple.

when you wear the 3 transformation masks and talk to the original mask's friends they think you're them and are all happy, it's kinda disturbing.

T

TimeLovesAHero

The little girl at Ikana Canyon, her dad was totally a half-mummy and when you play the song of healing and he turns into normal he says something like "what happened" and she says "NOTHING you were just having a bad dream" kinda sweet and dark at the same time. Was she just living in that house with a Mummy constantly getting scared like link does when he sees one?

"Them" at Romani Ranch. It was creepy and awesome at the same time. Who were those guys? Aliens? Spirits? Some strange new monster or society we know nothing about? I am a sucker for UFO type stories, even all the crazy conspiracy stuff, so I loved that part.

The entire Ikana Canyon and Stone Tower Temple area was creepy and exciting to. It was one giant mystery wrapped in an enigma. Termina was a very mysterious place. I think it captured better then any Zelda game before and since the wonder and excitement a world like LoZ's can bring. So many mysteries so many questions. That's part of what is so enduring about MM, so many questions that will forever lay unanswered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom