• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask hard?

I'm not sure; I've never played TP, MC or PH.

I do know that MM is the hardest game in the series that I've ever played, and that WW was pathetically easy for me.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Yes. Zelda to me... got easy after MM. MM was the last hard Zelda game. Even though I enjoyed TWW it was very easy and so is every Zelda after it. I didnt enjoy TP very much. I did like PH though even though it was pretty easy as far as enemys and bosses go. I dont think I would have liked it as much if it was a GBA game though.

A

Ando

Are we counting the Oracle games in "games after MM"? Because Ages has its moments, man.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Are we counting the Oracle games in "games after MM"? Because Ages has its moments, man.

You made a good point there!! But thats not all. Even the more recent games (except for maybe PH) are not very much easier, regarding puzzles, finding items and such. Only one thing has become easier (and I admit it is not an irrelevant thing), namely enemies and bosses!! I think that you should get killed on your way to or through a dungeon and a boss should take you a couple of tries before you beat him/her/it. That never happens in MM, TP or PH, and that is flaw (can you say/write so?).

B

Belgacem Othman

LOL dude....
For me that's a piece of cake, i only checked the Walkthough to see how to get the Lovers mask!!!
but it took me like 5 months to complete it :p
Belive it lol! :d

Z

Zlaja

Twilight Princess is a step in the right direction in making the games hard again.

TP is the easiest zelda game.

MM is the hardest game for me then OoT. there is only 4 temples but its extremly hard to beat it.

LOL dude....
For me that's a piece of cake, i only checked the Walkthough to see how to get the Lovers mask!!!
but it took me like 5 months to complete it :p
Belive it lol! :d
5 months u are good it took me 3 months without stop I played it evry day to beat it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Out of all the games I've played fully (or almost fully), it's the 2nd hardest only to AoL, so yeah, the last hard game. It took me about 3 or 4 years to beat it, but I'd say most of it was periods where I wouldn't play it at all.

MM was never hard for me, I just got another copy of it on Sunday, Ive played 4 times and Im half way done, I do 100% each time because I use a routen when I play it, however I do spend more time just playing it than the other games because its just beatiful.

P

porygonzx

Phantom Hourglass Too Easy took me 1 hour with Speed hack

Twilight princess 3 hours with speedhack

MM 10 hours with speedhack

Z

Zlaja

Phantom Hourglass Too Easy took me 1 hour with Speed hack

Twilight princess 3 hours with speedhack

MM 10 hours with speedhack
Its easy with hacks and its not exiting with it try to finish it without it...

T

Typhingblade

Hard yeah right i think mm was just long not hard simple gameplay just prolonged stuff... the longest ive played to beat it was... 2 hours...

I never really had a hard time with Majora's Mask. It was the second Zelda game I put the time into to beat and probably the one I have played the most. Most people I know who think it is hard have typically been confused and not challenged. Especially by the time system and the saving system. They would end up being confused mostly with saving and the owl statues. I never really was confused by any of those things myself. If I had to say I would probably put it top 5 maybe, but that is also because I typically have a harder time with the older installments of Zelda. Either way, I enjoy every play through and it is certainly one of my favorites of the series.

B

blhand26

I didn't think it was hard at all. I'll admit there were a few times where I needed to do things 2 times MAYBE 3 and if I didn't get it then I'd come here but I only remember coming here for the extra stuff like the masks and the sword. It is definitely one of the more challenging ones but not difficult. You know I don't think I've found any Zelda game so difficult that I just couldn't beat it. But I haven't played the older titles and I hear there hard. .....:thinking: :blank: WAIT now I remember... I never could finish Link's Awakening for the Gameboy...:cry: but in my defense I was only like 7 or 8 and my gaming skills were just beginning to take form. :embarrassed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom