• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Majora's Mask Drawing

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
That's really good! What did you use to make this, if you don't mind my asking? I do have just a few criticisms though. It looks like it's a bit too tall for it's width, or maybe that's just an illusion because a bit of the left side is cut off. All in all, though, it's really good. I would definitely say that should you color it, it would look really awesome.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
That's really good! I love the shading, that is done brilliantly! The detail and effort you have put into this definitely shows. You can see that time has been taken with this. Thought of adding colour? It may look even better then. The only thing I would say is next time make sure you spend time making the eyes equal size and shape.

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
That's really good! I love the shading, that is done brilliantly! The detail and effort you have put into this definitely shows. You can see that time has been taken with this. Thought of adding colour? It may look even better then. The only thing I would say is next time make sure you spend time making the eyes equal size and shape.

thanks! i did notice that the eye look different in the size and shape, but hey, practice makes perfect

thank you very much :) i painted it using a pen, thanks for the criticisms they will help me to improve :)

David

But you called me here...
That's pretty good looking. A few details missing here and there, the width needs slight adjustments, but other than that, well done! Can't wait to see more from you!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Where there's Zelda drawings, there's always some Random Person trying to observe it. Keep trying, your scaling is good and your shading is even better. Hope to see more work from you.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Cool! although the mask was wide-er than you drew it, it still looks awsome, I might start drwing Majora's Mask art too. . .

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
This looks really good!

It always bugs me when my drawings aren't parallel, so I've come up with a system. First, use rough curves and lines to get the general idea of the drawing. Everything around us can be made up out of shapes. Focus on one piece of the drawing. (Eye, ear, hand, etc.) Once you the single part drawn out, use a ruler or straightedge to make the height and width of each part, carefully transferring these to the opposite side of the drawing. Then, use that same method to transfer over any details of the part or a new part all together. It makes the process longer, but it definitely helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom