• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora Block?

Majora was always part of the region's lore and the mask was preexisting. The actual mask being found is irrelevant to the design of blocks. Its kinda like asking (I don't like this/my example but,) why put a cross on anything if it the crucifix Jesus died on was destroyed of in the middle east or something. It is just a symbol decorating the blocks and temples.

Majora was always part of the region's lore and the mask was preexisting. The actual mask being found is irrelevant to the design of blocks. Its kinda like asking (I don't like this/my example but,) why put a cross on anything if it the crucifix Jesus died on was destroyed of in the middle east or something. It is just a symbol decorating the blocks and temples.

So what your saying is that Termina did worship Majora and places it's mark on these places?

Perhaps not worship him, but he was at least in their set of beliefs. I think the symbol of the four giants would have been more appropriate, but what're you gonna do? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom