• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Mail Sorting on Dragon's Roost

• Thread starter Pindar Draconia
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pindar Draconia

Hi! I am having trouble getting 25 or more letters sorted and was
wondering if there was a way to get it done. I have made it to 24 once but I mostly do 21-22. I am so frustrated right now! Being Dyslexic never helps with time tests. Please, if you have any tips, I would greatly appreciate you sharing them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Octo

=^)
Practice makes perfect! I had the same, problem, so I just practiced for a long time. Remember to be as quick as possible and make no mistakes! :)

Beeker

Wild Card
Getting 25 can be challenging! Just the fact that I always get to like, 22 or 23 gets me frustrated!
Like Big Octo said, practice makes perfect. Try to take your time so you don't make any mistakes, but at the same time, don't go too slow, or you will not make it in time. Keep working at it, and surely you will get it.

Focus on accuracy above speed. Speed will come with time as you practice, but as long as you don't make any mistakes, you should be able to get it after a while. There's no "trick", just keep trying! Best of luck!

P

Pindar Draconia

OK thanks! I thought maybe I missed something. I will keep at it. I hate that that poor lost guy will have to wait longer to get his new job... :P hahaha

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
yeah it is hard, i think my best is 27 or 28. i can usually make one or maybe two mistakes and still be able to do it. once you get good at it it's a decent way to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom