• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
You're talking a lot about Domo, and how they could have been framed. I'm going to have to check that out, because at the moment, I don't remember Domo having anything to do with krow...

Krow was vocally suspicious of Domo and even voted him.

I'm really feeling it!

What makes you say that? The only thing I can make of it is Krow's vote on Domo. That does indeed look suspicious, and the fact that Domo jumped on the funnier lynch rather randomly doesn't help matters. I could see him and Yiga being scumbuds.

Incidentally, has anybody else noticed the lack of a Vig? As far as I can tell, the Mafia seem to have two killing roles: the standard NK and the Poisoner. Since funnier was the Serial Killer that rules out another Third Party killing role. I can only assume that the Vig is either inactive or unsure of who to target, unless Town has more defensive roles to compensate for the Mafia PRs.

The reason I said that is as you say in bold. As far as the second point you make, I'd doubt the vig is present as well.

At this point, I'm admittedly losing confidence in my reads, and not to mention we're seemingly on our last shot to hit scum.

I'm not seeing anything in anyone's posts that's rousing any suspicion, except maybe Mido. But I'm still unsure.

Anything in particular about my actions that have stood out?

D

Deleted member 14134

There were plans made against the Red Lotus again that night, but they failed to predict where the band of escaped convicts would strike.
This in particular makes me believe that the town doesn't have a vig and is much more defensive in nature. Based on the flips so far and Korra the main character only having a jail keeper role I imagine that both sides are very vanilla and the mafia might not have much else at their disposal besides the poisoner.

Also if there are 4 mafia members and we lose me and lynch a townie you guys will be going into the night with 5 townies and 4 scum which are pretty bad odds. Also with 6 needed to maj it'd only take a few townies to vote yiga for them to perform a coordinated hammer so lets hold off on putting more votes on him for the time being until more discussion has occurred just in case he's town.

D

Deleted member 14134

So Mez has been on my watch list for awhile now. Since we might be in mylo I think it benefits the Mafia more to try to vote quickly and get someone lynched and he came out of the gate very quickly and put that vote on Yiga today. I almost get the feeling that it might be to try to get me to jump on and vote yiga as well. Perhaps they planned this and poisoned me specifically to try to frame Yiga as I was the first one to vote for him and really cast any suspicion in his direction.

On the topic of me being poisoned I have to think why not someone more experienced like Mido or Minish link? Mido and I have roughly the same amount of activity and he is much more experienced but more people seem to be iffy about him so I can see why I would be targeted over him. Minish seems to be looking pretty good to most people and she is more experienced than me and is a better player so I have to think I was probably poisoned for a reason.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So Mez has been on my watch list for awhile now. Since we might be in mylo I think it benefits the Mafia more to try to vote quickly and get someone lynched and he came out of the gate very quickly and put that vote on Yiga today. I almost get the feeling that it might be to try to get me to jump on and vote yiga as well. Perhaps they planned this and poisoned me specifically to try to frame Yiga as I was the first one to vote for him and really cast any suspicion in his direction.
There are more reasons to vote than just to lynch people. YIGA never responded to my accusations of him during the previous day, which made me want to give another shot at pressuring him early on in the day. Since he still hasn't responded to the accusations on him, or my pressure vote, I'm going to keep my vote where it is.

D

Deleted member 14134

There are more reasons to vote than just to lynch people. YIGA never responded to my accusations of him during the previous day, which made me want to give another shot at pressuring him early on in the day. Since he still hasn't responded to the accusations on him, or my pressure vote, I'm going to keep my vote where it is.
Eh, I can agree with you here. The reason I voted for him at first was because of his lack of discussion in this game and brushing off day 1. I still do think he hasn't said a lot but for the reasons I posted above I'm going to hold off putting another vote on him. I do want to hear more from him though.
If it helps ease your suspicions about me and yiga being scumbuds...

Vote: Yigahim
Actually this kind of makes me more suspicious of you.

D

Deleted member 14134

Actually this kind of makes me more suspicious of you.
To expand on this mafia will often vote for each other to try to make themselves look innocent. Do you really think he's scum? Or are you just voting for him to try to make it look like your hands are clean? \

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Anyone defending themselves agressively is clearly digging themselves in a deeper hole.

Vote: Dom

We're not scum buddies. You can get that out of your head right now

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
All I wanted to do was prove a point. It was not a bandwagon vote and I'll most likely change it later but in response to @Bok of the Wild , if you need confirmation, I will keep voting for him until either him or me is killed/lynched. But I would rather not do that.

D

Deleted member 14134

All I wanted to do was prove a point. It was not a bandwagon vote and I'll most likely change it later but in response to @Bok of the Wild , if you need confirmation, I will keep voting for him until either him or me is killed/lynched. But I would rather not do that.
No, don't just vote someone to prove a point, vote who you think is Mafia and provide reasons why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom