• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I think I find you more towny for this post but I'm not quite sure why.
RED FLAG. RED FLAG.

"Ya know, I'm going to agree with you here because we're scum budz, and I'm gonna justify myself by saying 'I have a hunch'"

Seriously?

Vote: Funnier

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Only one piece of the evidence for why I vote for you is there, but I'm bringing that to the attention of the rest of the group as a piece of reasoning.

Vote Count 2.5:

funnier6 - 5 (Pendio, Jimmu, Domozilla777, Minish_Link, YIGAhim)
YIGAhim - 2 (Bok of the Wild, Mellow Ezlo)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Mido)
Domozilla777 - 1 (Krow)

Not Voting - Eduarda, EMIYA Shirou, funnier6, karu, Miss Cucco

With 14 alive, it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Monday, August 21 at 11 PM EST.

Mido

Version 1
@Mido Do you have any thoughts before the day ends?

Honestly, not too much.

I do find it interesting, especially in recent posts, observing the "flip-floppiness" of Domo and YIGA in their recent votes. The noncommittal nature is somewhat worrying, although as far as my recent skim of the thread goes, I got the impression Domo's scum hunting, while not overly fraught with strong ground, seemed like a genuine effort. Not so certain about YIGA. A good chunk of the other players have fallen off my radar, most notably Eduarda, whose read conducted by Mellow Ezlo I think is plausible, and is probably my most null read personally. Speaking of Mezlo, I do think his reads list increases his stock somewhat, even if I don't necessarily agree with all of it, I do agree with some of it.

I suppose my last note has to do with Minish_Link's vote of funnier, which seemingly came out of nowhere, as I haven't seen her discuss him all that much at all. She's someone I'm absolutely going to have to reread.

Unvote

Vote: Minish_Link

D

Deleted member 14134

Honestly, not too much.

I do find it interesting, especially in recent posts, observing the "flip-floppiness" of Domo and YIGA in their recent votes. The noncommittal nature is somewhat worrying, although as far as my recent skim of the thread goes, I got the impression Domo's scum hunting, while not overly fraught with strong ground, seemed like a genuine effort. Not so certain about YIGA. A good chunk of the other players have fallen off my radar, most notably Eduarda, whose read conducted by Mellow Ezlo I think is plausible, and is probably my most null read personally. Speaking of Mezlo, I do think his reads list increases his stock somewhat, even if I don't necessarily agree with all of it, I do agree with some of it.

I suppose my last note has to do with Minish_Link's vote of funnier, which seemingly came out of nowhere, as I haven't seen her discuss him all that much at all. She's someone I'm absolutely going to have to reread.

Unvote

What do you think of Yigas vote on Funnier? It seems a bit reactionary after funnier said he's considering voting for him.

funnier6

Courage~
Honestly, not too much.

Unvote

As someone who is being voted by minish I think I wanna say that while I disagree with her reasons obviously I think she's mostly playing as her normal townie self.

Though if she did finally roll mafia congrats. :P

Since things can't get much worse,

Vote:
YIGAhim

Things are different this time around since I likely have scum on wagon, though I could see Mido as mafia sitting back and watching the town take me out. Thats my X read anyway.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
RED FLAG. RED FLAG.

"Ya know, I'm going to agree with you here because we're scum budz, and I'm gonna justify myself by saying 'I have a hunch'"

Seriously?

Vote: Funnier
Y'know, I really don't like this post. Logically it makes sense, I guess, though a bit farfetched. Most notably, though, it seems incredibly opportunistic. I also don't like how you avoided responding to my read and pressure vote on you, it's rather worrisome.

I'm keeping my vote where it is actually. While I'm suspicious of funnier, this post really stuck out to me. If funnier gets lynched and flips town, then YIGA would be a very good vigilante target I think.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Honestly, not too much.

Unvote

This is also a very interesting observation and read of Minish. Her vote didn't stick out to me too much initially, but now I'm gonna have to look back and reread her.

Mido

Version 1
As someone who is being voted by minish I think I wanna say that while I disagree with her reasons obviously I think she's mostly playing as her normal townie self.

Though if she did finally roll mafia congrats. :P

Since things can't get much worse,

Vote:
YIGAhim

Things are different this time around since I likely have scum on wagon, though I could see Mido as mafia sitting back and watching the town take me out. Thats my X read anyway.

Minish may very well be townie, but I'm somewhat doubtful this round. Her content has largely been similar to previous games, but her vote of you seems very abrupt in the notion that I haven't seen her discuss you much at all. It seems like a very discreet move.

What do you think of Yigas vote on Funnier? It seems a bit reactionary after funnier said he's considering voting for him.

I don't think too much of it if only because I can sort of see where he's going with it, although I doubt that was the case. I don't think funnier would be "gussying up" to his scumbud if he was en route to his own lynch. Seems too risky.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yiga's abrupt vote doesn't sit well with me, at all. The only thing stopping me from adding to it is that I'm not sure about funnier either. But either way, I think that whoever's left is definitely worth looking into. And we can take a look at who voted who in the Day 3 phase. I already have some suspects in mind for either case...

So for now, I'm going to hold off on voting. Take that as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom