• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
All good, thanks for explaining. I know that Mafia on ZD is a little different than what I'm used to so I was just trying to help ya out a little my b.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Jimmy, what do you have to say on the matter you've been p quiet.

Did you miss my post on the last page?

I don't think that this is really a great reason to suspect that I'm mafia. It was legitimately a ****ty night. I wouldn't think it seems like a post to make me seem more innocent, just a genuine reflection on what happened during the night phase.

Practically confirms dom as town? That's a bold claim with little substance. At the moment I'm not leaning toward Dom being Mafia as much as some others, but that reasoning for saying he certainly isn't Mafia seems odd to me.

This.

I'm fairly suspicious of Karu at the moment based on the backflip to hammer at the end despite having defended Storm so strongly prior. More reasoning coming below.

I'm a bit suss on Mellow too. I don't doubt his desire to have Storm removed from the game wasn't for much of the reasons he gave. But I feel as though the reasons would still have him wanting Storm out regardless of whether or not he is Mafia.

Also, noted and checked. I'll remember next time I'm looking for someone to ban :cool:

I've mostly been hanging a bit low due to being busy and the game going rather fasted than I'd anticipated. Trying to analyze the situation and figure out how best to work in my role.

I'd like to see more of Miss Cucco, though, nothing from them as of yet has beamed my radar.

I find it a bit strange that you were defending Storm so strongly before making that vote, but suddenly flipped and are now are admitting that his behavior was anti-town. So some sudden enlightenment just hit you out of nowhere and caused you to hammer? I shall re-read that part of yesterday again to see if I can feel anything more from it.

I find your point regarding @funnier6 to be an interesting observation that we should look into closely. I'm going to go back through and look into @funnier6 more.

I highly doubt they'd all be picking on you. It's likely that if you're town some would be and some wouldn't be. The wouldn't want to give themselves away by imitating eachother too much surely?

At the moment I'm leaning toward a vote on either @funnier6 or @karu and have my eyes on @Mellow Ezlo and @Domozilla777 . I'll need to do some closer reading before pinning down who to vote for though.

Or do you mean what do you have to say on the matter that you've been pretty quiet? I'm not sure I understand your question?

I've been quiet since it has been the weekend and I've been out of home for most of it if that's what you were asking? I've been monitoring the game thread but making replies with my phone is annoying so I tend to wait until I get home unless it is absolutely urgent.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Did you miss my post on the last page?

Or do you mean what do you have to say on the matter that you've been pretty quiet? I'm not sure I understand your question?

I've been quiet since it has been the weekend and I've been out of home for most of it if that's what you were asking? I've been monitoring the game thread but making replies with my phone is annoying so I tend to wait until I get home unless it is absolutely urgent.
oh yeah I missed that post thanks xD

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
It's not my goal to be rude, I hardly even realized it, could you quote the posts that offended you so I know what I'm doing wrong and can change it in the future? That would be very helpful. This is a competitive game where everything is put under intense scrutiny so if it's too much, you may want to take a step back or take a break. That said, I want to say that if your only evidence for me being scum is that i seem rude, then you should probably get a bit more evidence because I doubt people will vote me just for my playstyle.

. . . Mkay. I guess it would still be helpful in some way to the game.

I like thiss. If there are 2 scum, it's Karu/Storm. If it's 3 scum, it's Karu/storm/funnier6. So funnier, 4 times in a row eh?

You may have just been joking with funnier but I'll put it here anyway.

so you are bandwagoning. You basically just restated what mido posted earlier. The whole "I don't wanna do this but you leave me no choice" thing is kinda redundant to what mido said as well. If storm flips town (if he's lynched) I would vote have Miss Cucco as my new scum lean. (If you couldn't tell I really don't like bandwagons)

No one else had a problem with me "bandwagoning" or whatever you wanna call it, they all saw it as genuine and just as much of an emotional motive as Mellow's, and it was. I wasn't about to let Storm ruin another game by him bringing his personal problems in the game AGAIN. And saying I'm you're "new scum lean" if Storm gets lynched? Really?

Jimmy is my scummy scum lean.

You just can't make up your mind can you? "You need to get your thoughts together". First me, now admin Jimmy?

This.

I remember making a similar post in my first game and paying the price for it. It could be nothing, but it sure seems suspicious. The whole "wow how'd that happen *puts distance from the kill bc he feels the heat even though he really hasn't done much and would have been just fine if he hadn't felt like saying something to "prove innocence"* (deep inhalation)

Boi

Vote: Jimmbob

You can't simply sit there and tell me just because he mentioned how savage the night was, that he is scum enough to be lynched. Seriously? If this were a bastard game people would be all over it. Frankly you're playing as if this were a bastard game and it's not, we need more evidence than him making a simple comment.

Not to mention every Mafia I'm in (aside from Mellow), every time you talk to me you say something a bit savage, and you didn't really talk to me a lot. So there you have it.

Pen

The game is on!
But in all seriousness Pendio I'd like to hear more about who stands out on your mind, primarily since you wont be around much longer. Preferably Mellow, Jimmu, and funnier, but anyone else as well if you like.

First of all I think I've made my thoughts on funnier quite clear. Mezlo seems to be playing similarly to what I'm used to seeing from him. And for the record I don't find his reason for voting Storm suspicious at all. Jimmu I haven't played enough with in order to really judge yet. So far his play has made a lot of sense to me. I don't really have either a town or scum read on him though.

I think the back and forth discussion between Miss Cucco and Domozilla is interesting. It's fairly safe to say that if one of them is found to be Mafia, the other one is not. Other than that though I think their arguing is a little bit unnecessary.

As obi-wan says "Only a [Scum] deals in absolutes" I think it applies here more than we think.

What are your thoughts on funnier? Judging by this quote of yours you should be quite suspicious of him, as I pointed out two absolute statements by him already.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
. . . Mkay. I guess it would still be helpful in some way to the game.

You may have just been joking with funnier but I'll put it here anyway.

No one else had a problem with me "bandwagoning" or whatever you wanna call it, they all saw it as genuine and just as much of an emotional motive as Mellow's, and it was. I wasn't about to let Storm ruin another game by him bringing his personal problems in the game AGAIN. And saying I'm you're "new scum lean" if Storm gets lynched? Really?

You just can't make up your mind can you? "You need to get your thoughts together". First me, now admin Jimmy?

You can't simply sit there and tell me just because he mentioned how savage the night was, that he is scum enough to be lynched. Seriously? If this were a bastard game people would be all over it. Frankly you're playing as if this were a bastard game and it's not, we need more evidence than him making a simple comment.

Not to mention every Mafia I'm in (aside from Mellow), every time you talk to me you say something a bit savage, and you didn't really talk to me a lot. So there you have it.

I want to wrap this up so we can continue with the game but just so I understand, you are feeling like I'm being rude to you specifically and these are the posts that got you upset? I'll tell you this, my thought process can sometimes be random but in the case of jimmy, I just wanted to see how he reacted. I do have my eye on him but mostly this is just a little test. I'd say if you have more problems with my playstyle, pm me personally so we can work this out better ok?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
First of all I think I've made my thoughts on funnier quite clear. Mezlo seems to be playing similarly to what I'm used to seeing from him. And for the record I don't find his reason for voting Storm suspicious at all. Jimmu I haven't played enough with in order to really judge yet. So far his play has made a lot of sense to me. I don't really have either a town or scum read on him though.

I think the back and forth discussion between Miss Cucco and Domozilla is interesting. It's fairly safe to say that if one of them is found to be Mafia, the other one is not. Other than that though I think their arguing is a little bit unnecessary.

What are your thoughts on funnier? Judging by this quote of yours you should be quite suspicious of him, as I pointed out two absolute statements by him already.
yeah I think he may be scum, if not just anti town, maybe poisoner. Idk.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Since you brought this up, it's nice to see you confirm your reasons for going after Storm as well. I was considering applying some pressure at some point, but that won't be necessary. The fact that you share the same viewpoint as Mezlo is interesting though.

Yiga is raising a red flag for me right now. I don't like his thoughts about day one. A lot of times day one isn't serious but there are still things that can be taken from it. This day one was quite the opposite though. There was a lot of discussion and I feel like either he isn't reading the thread or he's trying to play it safe by not voicing his thoughts on anything. Reading back, he has been laying rather low and hasn't posted a lot of substance. I still want to hear from alot of people, my mind may change depending on what they all have to say but for now.

Vote: Yigahim
I'm almost inclined to agree that Yiga might be a worthwhile candidate alongside funnier, karu, Mezlo, and possibly Domo. But Yiga has been making random strikes all game, most notably the vote against funnier on Day 1. I don't know if it's scumplay or just inexperience in scumhunting. Despite calling it a "joke", if one of them turns out to be Mafia, then the other one might clear, so there's that.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm sorry guys. I know I promised I'd make a big post by now, but an old friend was in town last night so we were hanging out until the wee hours of the morning. I just woke up and am almost caught up on reading, but I have to work soon so I'll try real hard to get in a good post tonight.

Just wanted to give y'all an update so you don't think I'm avoiding this game.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't post for a few hours and look what happens. :shrugs: I'm recovered from earlier and I'm feelin like making a reads list so I'ma do that.

Dom
Pendio
(might as well)

Minish
Bok
Krow
Emiya

Miss Cucco
Eduarda (hope she posts more soon)
Mezlo
Karu

Jimmu
Yiga
Mido

Now you might be wondering why Mido is at the bottom, well I don't have any evidence but I just have the same shifty feeling I got from last game when was SK, I don't feel like I can be sure about him.

I feel like bok is maybe a little too high, maybe it's just my paranoia but I feel like there's something just slightly off about him.

I still haven't decided whether to vote for Jimmu or Yiga.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Oh, and don't expect me to post much for now, cuz I'm viewing the eclipse at a relative's house, and want to spend time with them.

Thanks for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom