• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
That was unnecessarily rude.

Lemme try this again just to be safe, cause I don't want everyone reading that thinking I'm trying to be rude.

I found that post to be so extremely towny I felt I must point it out to everyone since it practically confirms dom as town to me and I thought everyone should know, I certainly was not trying to be rude if @Domozilla777 is mad at me I apologize.

I'm sorry, but if it's possible I'd like to be replaced. I have too many things going on right now and can't keep my post count up. Thanks for the game guys, maybe next time :)

Pen

The game is on!
Lemme try this again just to be safe, cause I don't want everyone reading that thinking I'm trying to be rude.

I found that post to be so extremely towny I felt I must point it out to everyone since it practically confirms dom as town to me and I thought everyone should know, I certainly was not trying to be rude if @Domozilla777 is mad at me I apologize.

Thanks for explaining. I understand you now. However, I do not agree with you. What exactly about Domo's post makes you feel like he's confirmed Town? I think it's a pretty bold assumption to make, especially this early in the game.

funnier6

Courage~
Thanks for explaining. I understand you now. However, I do not agree with you. What exactly about Domo's post makes you feel like he's confirmed Town? I think it's a pretty bold assumption to make, especially this early in the game.

Because I felt he really was drawing on his mafia experience and compared it to Jimmus actions in a well thought out way that is completely different from his normal suspicions when he's mafia.

Almost every post he made in the other games I felt I would've been suspicious of if I had been on the other side but this seems sincere and I believe he believes it. If he was mafia (for the fourth time in a row!) I would expect him to be tired of rolling scum and subsequently not trying as hard.

Idk if libk would agree since he's dead but it's something I feel like anyone who has played with him as scum would know.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Is the Poisoner always Mafia aligned? If not, I think it is fairly safe to assume that in this case they are since it would be a silly move to take such a risk so early as a town-alligned Poisoner.
The Poisoner tends to be either Mafia-aligned or Third-Party. In my Fate/Zero game, I had a TP Poisoner based on the Caster class and a dedicated healer for every instance of damage. In this game, there's probably a regular Doctor and a Poison Doctor so I'd rule out any possibility of the Poisoner being Mafia-aligned. Besides, Pendio pointed out already that the metallic poison in the text belonged to Zaheer and his group.

D

Deleted member 14134

@Pendio how do you feel about mido. I have a hard time reading him and you've played more games with him than me, probably.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
*still reading through the thread*

I'm a bit more confused than suspicious of karu's actions right now, especially since Storm turned up town.

Currently, my suspicion lies between Mezlo, funnier, and perhaps Jimmu in light of Storm's flip. One more hot take on that, I'm inclined to believe that Jimmu and karu are not aligned considering her read of him. Ultimately my scope of suspicion is a bit too limited right now as i haven't reread the thread yet. It's especially concerning since we had a noteworthy number of players that were more on the fence the previous game day.
Why confused? I don't know if she's ever been scum before, but I was silently in agreement with Bok that we should hold off on the Storm lynch, yet she hammered in spite of that. Yesterday's lynch was rushed as heck if only because Storm kept on egging it on, but your reads aren't too far off from my own. Out of everyone, I think that Mellow Ezlo and karu are the ones who pushed it along while the others were fed up. What do you think the chances are of them being aligned? And why leave the Jimmu/karu alignment out of the picture (just curious)?

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
*still reading through the thread*

Why confused? I don't know if she's ever been scum before, but I was silently in agreement with Bok that we should hold off on the Storm lynch, yet she hammered in spite of that. Yesterday's lynch was rushed as heck if only because Storm kept on egging it on, but your reads aren't too far off from my own. Out of everyone, I think that Mellow Ezlo and karu are the ones who pushed it along while the others were fed up. What do you think the chances are of them being aligned? And why leave the Jimmu/karu alignment out of the picture (just curious)?

Dosen't really matter much now, she wants to be replaced

Pen

The game is on!
Because I felt he really was drawing on his mafia experience and compared it to Jimmus actions in a well thought out way that is completely different from his normal suspicions when he's mafia.

Almost every post he made in the other games I felt I would've been suspicious of if I had been on the other side but this seems sincere and I believe he believes it. If he was mafia (for the fourth time in a row!) I would expect him to be tired of rolling scum and subsequently not trying as hard.

Idk if libk would agree since he's dead but it's something I feel like anyone who has played with him as scum would know.

I think it's likely that Domo is just growing as a Mafia player and improving his skills. I would never confirm anyone as Town that likely. That being said, I'm not saying I'm particularly suspicious of Domo. I just don't think he should be ruled out from being scum.

@Pendio how do you feel about mido. I have a hard time reading him and you've played more games with him than me, probably.

My spontaneous reeds make me feel like he's playing unusually rash. I had not expected him to go after Mezlo the way he did. I'm also interested in hearing from Mido a little bit in more detail what it is that makes him suspicious of Mezlo, funnier and Jimmu.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm just going to preface this by explaining why I wanted a majority yesterday. I didn't want to say this before, but it was just because I didn't want to play with Storm if he was going to be pulling that stuff. Anybody who knows me well knows that the two of us have a history, which developed through my frustration with him not taking games seriously enough. I wanted to lynch him as fast as possible only so that I didn't have to play with him, since he had been trying harder in games lately and then comes into this game and starts screwing around and pulling the same **** that caused us to have history in the first place. I simply wanted him out, and quickly. Take it as you will, I do realize it was a rather selfish reason to push majority, but my reason was genuine nonetheless.

Anyway, as for my suspicions, I'm curious about the people who didn't vote yesterday, but also of Karu for hammering after Bok said we should wait. Of all the people on Storm's lynch, I find her vote the most suspect (I would've said something about Zachie's too, but he's confirmed town now). Admittedly, though, I'm a little bit behind on my reading, having only read the first page and a bit of this day, so I have some catching up to do, which I'll do tonight.

Now regarding the people that refused to participate in Storm's lynch. That was a very easy opportunity for scum to avoid an obvious town lynch in an attempt to make themselves look good. Guaranteed there were scum amongst the people who were against it. Of these people, currently I have my eyes on funnier, Mido, EMIYA, and Domo, but this isn't based on much and my reads will likely change after I catch up, I just wanted to get a post in before work today. Like I said, I have a lot of catching up to do right now, and will have even more tonight, but you can expect a solid post from me later tonight.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm just going to preface this by explaining why I wanted a majority yesterday. I didn't want to say this before, but it was just because I didn't want to play with Storm if he was going to be pulling that stuff. Anybody who knows me well knows that the two of us have a history, which developed through my frustration with him not taking games seriously enough. I wanted to lynch him as fast as possible only so that I didn't have to play with him, since he had been trying harder in games lately and then comes into this game and starts screwing around and pulling the same **** that caused us to have history in the first place. I simply wanted him out, and quickly. Take it as you will, I do realize it was a rather selfish reason to push majority, but my reason was genuine nonetheless.

Anyway, as for my suspicions, I'm curious about the people who didn't vote yesterday, but also of Karu for hammering after Bok said we should wait. Of all the people on Storm's lynch, I find her vote the most suspect (I would've said something about Zachie's too, but he's confirmed town now). Admittedly, though, I'm a little bit behind on my reading, having only read the first page and a bit of this day, so I have some catching up to do, which I'll do tonight.

Now regarding the people that refused to participate in Storm's lynch. That was a very easy opportunity for scum to avoid an obvious town lynch in an attempt to make themselves look good. Guaranteed there were scum amongst the people who were against it. Of these people, currently I have my eyes on funnier, Mido, EMIYA, and Domo, but this isn't based on much and my reads will likely change after I catch up, I just wanted to get a post in before work today. Like I said, I have a lot of catching up to do right now, and will have even more tonight, but you can expect a solid post from me later tonight.

You know, if this was a game on ''lynch whoever you don't like'' town would lose constantly and I don't appreciate it, that was bad play and you should feel bad.

Unfortunately that actually makes me find you slightly less scummy. :(

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You know, if this was a game on ''lynch whoever you don't like'' town would lose constantly and I don't appreciate it, that was bad play and you should feel bad.

Unfortunately that actually makes me find you slightly less scummy. :(
Like I said, my reasons were admittedly selfish and I do genuinely apologize for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom