• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Is the Poisoner always Mafia aligned? If not, I think it is fairly safe to assume that in this case they are since it would be a silly move to take such a risk so early as a town-alligned Poisoner.

Poisoners are almost always Mafia or 3rd party, and as such are rarely if ever town-aligned. This taken into account, we could potentially assume that Pendio's a townie, but I suppose it's not an absolute guarantee (as if anything in Mafia is).

funnier6

Courage~
Poisoners are almost always Mafia or 3rd party, and as such are rarely if ever town-aligned. This taken into account, we could potentially assume that Pendio's a townie, but I suppose it's not an absolute guarantee (as if anything in Mafia is).

Well no matter what he is he's going to die so the very worst he could do is fake claim and say he has a guilty on so and so.

D

Deleted member 14134

If Pendios town there's no point in claiming since it would steal someone elses chance to. If he learned anything at night he could tell us without full claiming.

The two votes that I wanted to point out were Zachies and Karus. Both had previously said they did not agree with the storm lynch and then changed their mind and voted him (Karu hammered him). Zachies doesn't matter as much since he's dead and confirmed town but Karus I find interesting.

Mido

Version 1
Well no matter what he is he's going to die so the very worst he could do is fake claim and say he has a guilty on so and so.

I suppose so. At this point, I would just like to hear what he has to say for formality's sake. Especially because karu bringing attention to his vote had me intrigued, especially because it didn't have as much surface reasoning behind it as some of the other votes. I will say his emotion behind the vote appeared extremely genuine, which at the time for me had him look better.

If Pendios town there's no point in claiming since it would steal someone elses chance to. If he learned anything at night he could tell us without full claiming.

This is a good point.

The two votes that I wanted to point out were Zachies and Karus. Both had previously said they did not agree with the storm lynch and then changed their mind and voted him (Karu hammered him). Zachies doesn't matter as much since he's dead and confirmed town but Karus I find interesting.[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit more confused than suspicious of karu's actions right now, especially since Storm turned up town.

Currently, my suspicion lies between Mezlo, funnier, and perhaps Jimmu in light of Storm's flip. One more hot take on that, I'm inclined to believe that Jimmu and karu are not aligned considering her read of him. Ultimately my scope of suspicion is a bit too limited right now as i haven't reread the thread yet. It's especially concerning since we had a noteworthy number of players that were more on the fence the previous game day.

D

Deleted member 14134

@funnier6 During day one you wanted to move away from storm and look at other people who may be suspicious. You asked other people what they think but didn't really give your own thoughts if I remember correctly and this reminds me of what you did the last two games when you were mafia. So I want to hear from you. Your thoughts who you think was suspicious yesterday and if anyone else stands out to you in light of the recent deaths.

funnier6

Courage~
I suppose so. At this point, I would just like to hear what he has to say for formality's sake. Especially because karu bringing attention to his vote had me intrigued, especially because it didn't have as much surface reasoning behind it as some of the other votes. I will say his emotion behind the vote appeared extremely genuine, which at the time for me had him look better.

This is a good point.

The two votes that I wanted to point out were Zachies and Karus. Both had previously said they did not agree with the storm lynch and then changed their mind and voted him (Karu hammered him). Zachies doesn't matter as much since he's dead and confirmed town but Karus I find interesting.

I'm a bit more confused than suspicious of karu's actions right now, especially since Storm turned up town.

Currently, my suspicion lies between Mezlo, funnier, and perhaps Jimmu in light of Storm's flip. One more hot take on that, I'm inclined to believe that Jimmu and karu are not aligned considering her read of him. Ultimately my scope of suspicion is a bit too limited right now as i haven't reread the thread yet. It's especially concerning since we had a noteworthy number of players that were more on the fence the previous game day.[/QUOTE]

I would like to say that if I was mafia I would've jumped onto his bandwagon at around the sixth vote, but when I'm mafia I try to only do things town me would do and I'm not sure I could've convinced myself it was a good idea, so maybe you're not far off.

Personally I'm surprised karu is still with us but from all she said about going down tragically I've actually got a town read on her because there's no way she could've known he wasn't vengeful.

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6 During day one you wanted to move away from storm and look at other people who may be suspicious. You asked other people what they think but didn't really give your own thoughts if I remember correctly and this reminds me of what you did the last two games when you were mafia. So I want to hear from you. Your thoughts who you think was suspicious yesterday and if anyone else stands out to you in light of the recent deaths.

Hi bok, suspicion is entirely warranted, but I'm not sure if you're doing it because I'm an easy target or if you believe it.

I didn't really have any idea who was suspicious, though I was looking hard at the people who were voting for what I consider to be the wrong reasons, I can't remember all of them immediately but Mezlo was the worst offender. (Why must me and this sloth always clash?!)

I would also say Zachie and karu but the flips changed my mind on them.

funnier6

Courage~

I also thought miss cucco and jimmu voted with bad reasons, I have a feeling I didn't especially like yours either, but I didn't like any of the votes after the fifth so I might be biased.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Unless people flip, day 1 isn't almost at all meatn to be serious. I'd probably dismiss anyone with suspicious votes from day 1...

D

Deleted member 14134

Hi bok, suspicion is entirely warranted, but I'm not sure if you're doing it because I'm an easy target or if you believe it.
I'm not going after anyone because they're an easy target. I've only played two games with you and you were scum both times so I think it's fair to point out that your play reminds me of those times.

D

Deleted member 14134

Unless people flip, day 1 isn't almost at all meatn to be serious. I'd probably dismiss anyone with suspicious votes from day 1...
Usually I'd agree but this day one is different in the sense that it was quite serious from the start. Even RVS votes can be telling so I think these votes and there reasons should definitely not be dismissed so easily.
Yeah, but that's exactly why it's so easy, not saying I blame you.
And to be honest it'll probably be alittle tougher for you until we see you play town more. Nothing against you but that's just how the dice have been rolled so far.

funnier6

Courage~
Usually I'd agree but this day one is different in the sense that it was quite serious from the start. Even RVS votes can be telling so I think these votes and there reasons should definitely not be dismissed so easily.

And to be honest it'll probably be alittle tougher for you until we see you play town more. Nothing against you but that's just how the dice have been rolled so far.

The strange thing is I'm feeling the exact opposite about you, you've been town for like, ever and nobody has any idea what you being mafia would be like.

It's also a problem with Mezlo cause he's pinged me all three games and right when I'm sure he might finally be mafia this time I wonder if his play style just vastly disagrees with mine. (If he is actually town again I think I might just have to stop suspecting him forever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom