• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violence erupted on the streets of Zaofu that night.

Several members of the resistance against the Red Lotus had gathered that night in preparation for a potential attack, but their efforts were in vain. They had predicted the Red Lotus offensive in the wrong places.

The first person to be assaulted was walking by as a drip of metallic poison fell on his police suit. A mysterious figure in the darkness used the power of bending to infuse the poison into his skin. It wouldn't be long before he died.

The next people to be attacked that night weren't so lucky. musicfan was minding his own business when a giant burst of fire hit him from behind. He was down before he knew what hit him.

Elsewhere, another figure gathered and struck at Zachie. His end was swift and painless. But the same could not be said of his lover. Libk heard the sound of feet skittering away and rose up from his bed. Exiting into the cool night air, he saw the lifeless body of his dearest.

"No!!! Zachie!!! No!!!" he cried. The shock was so sudden and unexpected that his heart gave away. Libk's body was on top of his lover's before the authorities could arrive in time to help him.

musicfan was Tenzin, a Vanilla Townie.

Zachie was Bolin, a Town Lover.

Libk was Opal, a Town Lover.

Pendio has been poisoned. He will die at the end of the current day phase.

The Living (14):

@Bok of the Wild
@Domozilla777
@Eduarda
@EMIYA Shirou
@funnier6
@Jimmu
@karu
@Mellow Ezlo
@Mido
@Minish_Link
@Miss Cucco
@Pendio
@rlscot8
@YIGAhim

The Dead (4):

Storm - Bumi, Vanilla Townie (lynched Day 1)
musicfan - Tenzin, Vanilla Townie (killed Night 1)
Zachie - Bolin, Town Lover (killed Night 1)
Libk - Opal, Town Lover (died of heartbreak Night 1)

Day Two Begins!

With 14 alive, it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Monday, August 21st at 11 PM EST.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
xD when I read "Town Lover", I though that meant that they just loved the town a lot, even though in my head I clearly knew that they were the couple...

funnier6

Courage~
NOOO!! Music WHYYY!! Why does keep happening to meee?! :kawaii:

There are more vanilla townies than I thought, but here my thoughts are getting scrambled.

I hate to say I told you so about storm, but I can't really do that because my theory was wrong, he claimed bomb not because he was or because he was trying to avoid a lynch, he said it metaphorically that he was a bomb to the game, which well, is aggravating.

D

Deleted member 14134

"No!!! Zachie!!! No!!!" he cried. The shock was so sudden and unexpected that his heart gave away. Libk's body was on top of his lover's before the authorities could arrive in time to help him.
:sweating: I know what I'm writing my next fan fic about.

Can someone explain to me how poisoner works? Does that mean one of us is currently poisoned and will die soon?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Well ****. That was quite a savage night, I didn't expect so many people to have gone down so quickly. It seems that they've got a lucky hit taking down a Town Lover and getting the two birds with one stone.

Mido

Version 1
Okay, I can't read the flavor well because of my lack of familiarity with the subject matter. I'm going to assume MF was killed by Mafia because of his strong Day 1 play. This being noted, my head turns this way.

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

This is mainly due to your push of the Storm lynch, albeit through some understandable reasons; the portion about rushing majority still appears dubious from my perspective (on this happy note, the fact he turned up VT in this situation is somewhat infuriating).

:sweating: I know what I'm writing my next fan fic about.

Can someone explain to me how poisoner works? Does that mean one of us is currently poisoned and will die soon?

Poisoner basically does what you said. The player who is targeted dies a set time after they are successfully targeted. This means we only have him for one more day.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Poisoner basically does what you said. The player who is targeted dies a set time after they are successfully targeted. This means we only have him for one more day.

Is the Poisoner always Mafia aligned? If not, I think it is fairly safe to assume that in this case they are since it would be a silly move to take such a risk so early as a town-alligned Poisoner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom