• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
What the heck just happened? Look, I get that lynching "bad Townies" is important and all, but this feels like a rushed misstep, fam. If Storm flips Town, then already the Mafia are going to be two steps ahead of the game. He managed to get 10 votes within two to three days, one being himself and the other 9 from other players. That's half of the player list. I don't necessarily think that Storm is scum (has he ever been scum, and if so, did he act like this then?), but it's obvious to me that the bandwagon was scum-driven. Smh
I would say its just the reverse and would be thouse who just banwagned for bandwaganing . IGMEOY @Pendio might just be pendio not careing for the vote tally and finding it easy but I dont see the problem with a threed marck vote tally that yo dont need to use there is no reason to be against it.

Day 1 Final Vote Count:

Storm - 10 (Storm, musicfan, Mellow Ezlo, Bok of the Wild, Jimmu, Pendio, Libk, Miss Cucco, Zachie, karu)

Domozilla777 - 1 (funnier6)
musicfan - 1 (EMIYA Shirou)
Funnier6 - 1 (YIGAhim)

Not voting - Domozilla777, Eduarda, Mido, Minish_Link, rlscot8

As deliberations began, one among the many stepped forth to denounce himself. Having seemingly given up all hope of an alternative, a plethora of bodies piled up on him to ensure his demise.

Earth, Fire, Air, Water. The four elements converged upon him to bring a wake of devastation in their path.

Storm smiled masochistically as he was engulfed by the elements. "This is the bomb," he chuckled.

It was only after the damage had been done, and the body turned up that the upstanding benders among them realized the treacherous act they had committed.

Storm was Bumi, a Vanilla Townie.

The Living (17):

Bok of the Wild
Domozilla777
Eduarda
EMIYA Shirou
funnier6
Jimmu
karu
Libk
Mellow Ezlo
Mido
Minish_Link
Miss Cucco
musicfan
Pendio
rlscot8
YIGAhim
Zachie

The Dead (1):

Storm - Bumi, Vanilla Townie (lynched Day 1)

Night One Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your night actions via PM or quicktopic before Friday, August 18th at 2:00 PM EST.

Note: I will start the day at the usual 9 PM EST time tomorrow. I'd like to maintain as constant a schedule as possible even if days end prematurely.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

RIP Me. Good Luck, Town

also

Threadmark Tallies, but make sure that there aren't too many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom