• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well Bok. I usually like to go if i'm going down you're going down with me, so Mellow is my choice to share fate with. give some of the new people time to learn before being scrutinized for saying things a bit off base
but on the other hand

If I can take one of the scum leans, you could get a feel. Hell. If I could, I'd take Karu

D

Deleted member 14134

The choice is yours in the end but I was going to suggest taking me if we don't end up feeling confident about someone. I'd rather get killed than have a townie with a more important role get knocked off. Tristan might not be a bad choice based on his proposal to rush the lynch. We still have more time to discuss this so I'll ping you or get someone else to if we come to a decision since it sounds like you don't really have much more interest in the game and might not read everything thorough.

D

Deleted member 14134

Also, you're not going to like this Storm but I don't want anyone else to vote for Storm right now. With 8 votes, one more and he'd be one away from being hammered and I don't want that being done prematurely, intentionally or not.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Honestly, my suggestion to go for a quick majority was built out of frustration and wanting Storm gone quickly. It was already apparent that there was no hope for him to actually be helpful by that point. Some people have said we should stop focusing on Storm and look elsewhere, but he's making it really hard to do that. Like I said earlier, he's doing nothing but hindering our progress and thus should be killed off as soon as possible. The quicker we can get through this silliness and actually start playing, the better. It's not something I suggest often, or actually ever, but in this rare instance I genuinely think it's best to just get the day over with. Plus, most of my thoughts on other players depend mostly/entirely on his alignment.

I know nobody agrees though, and I doubt I'm going to be able to convince anybody otherwise at this point.

Storm

Honestly, my suggestion to go for a quick majority was built out of frustration and wanting Storm gone quickly. It was already apparent that there was no hope for him to actually be helpful by that point. Some people have said we should stop focusing on Storm and look elsewhere, but he's making it really hard to do that. Like I said earlier, he's doing nothing but hindering our progress and thus should be killed off as soon as possible. The quicker we can get through this silliness and actually start playing, the better. It's not something I suggest often, or actually ever, but in this rare instance I genuinely think it's best to just get the day over with. Plus, most of my thoughts on other players depend mostly/entirely on his alignment.

I know nobody agrees though, and I doubt I'm going to be able to convince anybody otherwise at this point.
I agree 100%. Do as he says

Zachie

Moo
It's obvious at this stage that the Storm lynch isn't going to change, and I don't want to spend the next 2 days seeing people complaining about his style of play, so I suggest we just get it over and done with.

UNVOTE: Jimmu
VOTE: Storm

Storm

If I had a Hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
all over this land

But I was the first person to vote me

don't be shy

put on that last vote there

bus-driver-jobs-560x373.jpg

Pen

The game is on!
I get you're upset that Storm isn't really putting up much of fight and flat just wants to die the first day; still Pendio, voting for Storm and then your reason is because he'll ruin the game experience for the other players? Sure it may seem like a pretty damn good reason, but also something a scum would do. Sorry if I seem harsh but Storm has his reasons as to why he acts like this, as weird and uncomfortable as they may seem.
I may not have played many games with thou but even I know that when a bandwagon like this comes up, just voting isn't really much of townie move. Specifically cause you voted and didn't even reached 10 words. And you're explanation, to me anyways, isn't really a very solid, if solid at all, reason.

I don't like that Pendio seemed so keen on finding out why and then jumped onto the wagon not long after.

I asked Storm questions in hopes of understanding him. In other words, I attempted to reason with him before I did anything else. Upon realising that he wouldn't cooperate or take anything seriously I placed my vote. I think my vote is plenty justified. It was part of a logical chain of events.

I don't believe that Storm is mafia, he's more likely an indep that wins by getting lynched. AKA: Jester.

I'm not convinced that Storm is any sort of anti-Town but I'm voting for him because whatever his role is, he's gonna keep bugging every other player. Honestly I don't even think Storm has any kind of Jester role either. To me it's obvious that this is just Storm childishly wanting this game to end so that his game in the mod queue can start a little sooner.

Storm

I'm not convinced that Storm is any sort of anti-Town but I'm voting for him because whatever his role is, he's gonna keep bugging every other player. Honestly I don't even think Storm has any kind of Jester role either. To me it's obvious that this is just Storm childishly wanting this game to end so that his game in the mod queue can start a little sooner.

that's harsh, Pen

My Role isn't even Game Ending. it's not like 4 mafia can make 13 kills

Storm

well. 4 Mafia and a very cheeky serial killer, but I forgot that i'm 9 votes in out of 10, and my toxicity is contagious. I'm going to use this time to voice my bitter hatred for extensions and no lynches.

look, if you cant discern what someone is within the allotted timeslot, ISO at night and figure it out in the morning. there is no need to extend except in exclusive situations. and this game is meant to have a lynch daily. no lynching, especially day 1 gives no information and we might as well just circle jerk if that's the case. that's another reason I am where I am, because no lynches suck balls, and I'd rather volunteer as tribute then suffer through the hum drum of watching people go "No lynch" "how about no"

Pen

The game is on!
that's harsh, Pen

You said it yourself.

I did it so the game would start. Large queue hadnt moved in a year
___

that's another reason I am where I am, because no lynches suck balls, and I'd rather volunteer as tribute then suffer through the hum drum of watching people go "No lynch" "how about no"

This too holds no water because you started this behaviour pretty much right off the bat. There was still plenty of time for things to happen, yet you prematurely chose to paint yourself as the victim anyway. What you've been doing has not helped the game.

karu

Panamaniac
I'll give you your last vote Storm.

I've tried defending you so you could actually come back and try to at the very least help us out. You just want to be lynched day one? That's what you're gonna get.

Vote: Storm

I know at the moment this seems scummy and I've been acting scummy but that's how I play. Plus I have no experience playing with most of the people in this game and just in general. Let's see where this goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom