• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Why are you so uncooperative. Explain why you want to be lynched day 1.

He said he's survived the last three games and feels that was wrong so he must die, and I'm answering for him because I'm pretty sure he's not going to say anything besides lynch me for the set of the game.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh what the devil...

Unvote

Vote: Storm

Hi, more reasons please? I mean, it's pretty obvious but I'd like you to anyway, especially since suddenly we've got six votes on storm and if we actually maj today I want to make sure everyone gives as much reasoning as possible.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Do as Tristan Says
This kind of attitude being so unhelpful just doesn't really sit right with me. I honestly see it as either being some scummy tactic, or just being careless and not bothering to participate at all, in which case I don't see why you'd have bothered signing up in the first place?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
This kind of attitude being so unhelpful just doesn't really sit right with me. I honestly see it as either being some scummy tactic, or just being careless and not bothering to participate at all, in which case I don't see why you'd have bothered signing up in the first place?

I did it so the game would start. Large queue hadnt moved in a year

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I did it so the game would start. Large queue hadnt moved in a year
Ah, I see.

Even still though, I think it'd be much better for you to at least try and fight for your innocence/townie affiliation more, no? Even if you wanted to die in a game for once doing so so soon seems really odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom