• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Storm so you're saying that your role PM upfront says that whoever nightkills you dies too. You know that you have a history of being lynched by town instead of being nightkilled. You could have easily manipulated the Mafia without town bothering you too much. How did you think that claiming would be beneficial to the town and would fulfil your role?

funnier6

Courage~
@Storm so you're saying that your role PM upfront says that whoever nightkills you dies too. You know that you have a history of being lynched by town instead of being nightkilled. You could have easily manipulated the Mafia without town bothering you too much. How did you think that claiming would be beneficial to the town and would fulfil your role?

He didn't, he said he was tired of surviving and wanted us to lynch him.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Ye dare be threat'nin The Dread Pirate Steve? Yarr
I be wantin to die. the game starrrted, and that's all I be wantin. I got what me wanted, now it be time to die

Yarr

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
How come you didn't ask for a replacement instead?
I not be wantin' to be replaced, lass. I be wantin' to die. Replacin' be for the Inactives and the Cowards. The Dread Pirate Steve be never Inactive. Me Thinks would be best to Die. Yarr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom