• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Ugh, I know this is his meta but Draco pushing for quick lynches on day one is not only stupid but it's annoying.

Vote: DracoMajora

Ugh, bro, it's the first damn day, why are you taking it so seriously? Draco is obviously kidding, I mean c'mon. Lighten up a little, this is for fun.

Anyways, I'm not gonna jump on the Pancake wagon and end the day in an obvious mis-lynch. I'm gonna RVS because I have nothing better to do with my Godfather lyfe.

Unvote: Noatak

Vote: MadameMajora

screw tac saffron

i hate him

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
This game is already ruined for me.

hey, don't think like that!
gotta getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the game, boy.
1349377317408716.jpg

Big Octo

=^)
Hmm, it seems as if Atticus is attempting to use humor to draw attention away from the fact that she is obviously and most definitely scum. If you can see this the same way I do, you'd think the same thing.

Unvote

Vote: Attacus

c'mon guys, no brakes on the bandwagon...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ugh, bro, it's the first damn day, why are you taking it so seriously? Draco is obviously kidding, I mean c'mon. Lighten up a little, this is for fun.
You're right... I don't know. I just hate RVS for some reason.

Anyways, I'm not gonna jump on the Pancake wagon and end the day in an obvious mis-lynch. I'm gonna RVS because I have nothing better to do with my Godfather lyfe.
Um... ok

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What are you talking about?

You guys voted for me at the start of the game.

Basically they meant that your reaction was somewhat defensive; oftentimes this type of aggression stems from Townies that don't want to be lynched on during a Random Voting Stage. I've been in that exact same case, so I'm intentionally holding back until something more substantial arises. Even so, you could be a mafioso who's earned unfortunate attention through an RVS. Anyone could argue that you are "the best suspect for a lynch" right now based on your behavior, but I'm not entirely sold just yet.

Alternatively, I do find Draco and PK's viewpoint on this thing rather humorous, although they do seem to share the same meta (just beginning to realize this).

Current Vote Tally:

PancakeSamurai 4 (TSTer the Great, Dracomajora, Ventus, MadameMajora)
PK Flash 1 (Nicole)
Atticus 1 (Luna)
Luna 2 (Heroine of Time, musicfan)
justacOOlguy 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Pendio 1 (Thareous)
Dracomajora 1 (PancakeSamurai)
MadameMajora 1 (Atticus)

With 18 alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
You're right... I don't know. I just hate RVS for some reason.

You don't /have/ to participate in the RVS. Tbh not a lot of people do. They wait and look for patterns or some other technical **** idk.

the point is is that you don't have to be a mary poppins and follow people around in an umbrelle

you just gotta believe

and bend

over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom