• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
As the day ended, everyone went back to bed. Nobody stayed to mourn the dragon that they had killed that day. Yet, one person remained at the corpse.
LittleGumball touched the dragon's head, and her eyes began to glow purple, "Nicol Bolas, Forever Serpent, return to us."
She got no reply.
"Bolas, arise from the grave
Nothing
"Wake up, you stupid dragon."
Still nothing. His head, still very dead, looked like it was smirking.
As she continued attempting to awaken him, a tall, buff man holding an ax silently approached her. He grinned a beastial grin when he recognized her identity, "Finally" he whispered under his breath. He raised his ax in the air, poised to strike. He took a moment to savor the coming kill... when suddenly he was sprayed in the face with water.
He screamed and fell to the ground, dropping his weapon. He clawed at his face, rubbing the liquid out of his eyes.
He hated water.

Once he was sure he was dry, the hunter stood again, then looked down at where his foe had been. But suddenly his twisted, dark heart was filled with grief.
LittleGumball, the object of his hate, his agression, his madness, lay on the ground, a "stoned" look on her face. She was the ultimate prey, and this kill was the ultimate revenge. And he didn't even have a part in killing her.
And he was sad.

The next morning, the town reassembled. Some of them were staring at the stone statue of Gummy, but most were looking at JonnySooshi.
"Yeah, it just fell off," he told someone, holding one unattatched arm in his good hand, "No idea how or why." Suddenly, the other one fell off, followed by his legs. He provided many choice words beforw doing the worm over to Gummy's body, and the crowd followed. He looked into here eyes and cried. As he did so, his face split, and his skin began to disentigrate slowly, until he looked like Kevin Bacon at the end of RIPD. Then, with a scream, he exploded into pure black mana.

LittleGumball was Liliana Vess, a black walker.
JonnySooshi was a zombie.

The cult has been defeated!

Day 6 Begins
Day 6 ends at 12:30 Pacific (3:30 Eastern) on Monday, April 6, 2015.
With 9 alive, 5 is majority.

EXILE ZONE
Kingofhucklebery - Venser, a White/Blue walker, lynched Day One
Go_Dark_Link - Sarkhan Vol, a Black/Red walker, killed Night One
Heroine of Time - Ajani Goldmane, a White/Green walker, lynched Day Two
David - Ob Nixilis, a Black walker, killed Night Two
Crus@der - Jace Beleren, a Blue walker, killed Night Two
Kiddrangon - Freyalise, a Green walker, killed Night Two
Go_Dark_Link - Zombie, lynched day three
Johnny Sooshi - Gideon Jura, a White Walker, killed night three
Repentance - was Xenagos, a Red/Green Walker, killed Night four
Mellow Ezlo - Karn, a Colorless Walker, killed night four

THE DEAD

Scarfed - Nicol Bolas, a Black/Red/Blue Walker, Lynched day 5
LittleGumball - Liliana Vess, a Black walker, killed Night 5
JonnySooshi - Zombie, killed Night 5

THE LIVING
1. Blackkirby
2. Pendio
3. Doc
4. Mido
5. Justac00lguy
6. Musicfan
7. Frozen Chosen
8. Lady of the Leaves
9. Mark

I know who Garruk is. I can see how it would be in the sk's interest to kill off the other killing roles and blend in. But, I could also see that it might be a vig trying to help the town. I will wait to see how our Garruk replies.

I didn't say it exactly but it was what I was trying to get across.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
We are trying to find a replacement for mark. If we don't by the end of today, he will be mod killed

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
When I was looking through the thread to find any odd interaction with Rep, Scarfed, or any of the other maf, I found this post by JC while we are on Shadowmoor.

Let's walk pls

He says this, but never makes a vote to walk. I can't tell if this a scum move to appear as though he wants to leave or just not paying total attention.

And LoL, I understand why you don't want to reveal Garruk, but I am somewhat worried that mafia may target you tonight. If Garruk really is SK, I don't want his identity to die with you.

And LoL, I understand why you don't want to reveal Garruk, but I am somewhat worried that mafia may target you tonight. If Garruk really is SK, I don't want his identity to die with you.

I mean I understand why you are holding off on revealing Garruk but if you could let us know before the day ends that would be really helpful. I imagine you had planned on doing that anyway but I just wanted to be sure.

Moonstone

When I was looking through the thread to find any odd interaction with Rep, Scarfed, or any of the other maf, I found this post by JC while we are on Shadowmoor.

He says this, but never makes a vote to walk. I can't tell if this a scum move to appear as though he wants to leave or just not paying total attention.

I mean I understand why you are holding off on revealing Garruk but if you could let us know before the day ends that would be really helpful. I imagine you had planned on doing that anyway but I just wanted to be sure.

I was planning to, based on how this day has played out so far, but we still have over 24 hours for something to change. Even if he does seem highly possible as vig, I will probably still reveal him. You're both right, it's very likely I might die tonight. And if I reveal Garruk, it's equally possible that he will die. Either way, we have some information to go off of. If Garruk is killed it clears me for my role. If I'm killed, we know who is what at least for one role.

Moonstone

EBQODP: I want to reiterate that I'm more interested in hunting scum today, hence another reason why I don't want to reveal Garruk quite yet. He's my second resort. I think Justa is a good candidate for scum. If anyone else has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
EBQODP: I want to reiterate that I'm more interested in hunting scum today, hence another reason why I don't want to reveal Garruk quite yet. He's my second resort. I think Justa is a good candidate for scum. If anyone else has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

I have no other strong suspicions, and agree that JC is the best candidate for today's lynch. And it makes me feel a lil bit better knowing that you will eventually tell us today. As I have said, the frequency of Garruk's kills make me believe SK, but he still could be vig. Especially considering there was a cult in this game, I can more imagine that an SK isn't even involved in the game.

Pen

The game is on!
Honestly, with the Cult having been revealed I highly doubt there is a SK as well. Besides, generally in Mafia the Vigilante is a much more common role compared to the Serial Killer. Because of these two facts I personally think it would be a bad idea to reveal the identity of this individual at all today because it would put him/her in grave danger and most likely hurt the Town considering how much the person in question has helped us. However it is that Sarah knows the identity of this Garruk character (I do not really know the lore of MtG), I will personally advice her not to reveal it because of the said known factors.

Moonstone

Honestly, with the Cult having been revealed I highly doubt there is a SK as well. Besides, generally in Mafia the Vigilante is a much more common role compared to the Serial Killer. Because of these two facts I personally think it would be a bad idea to reveal the identity of this individual at all today because it would put him/her in grave danger and most likely hurt the Town considering how much the person in question has helped us. However it is that Sarah knows the identity of this Garruk character (I do not really know the lore of MtG), I will personally advice her not to reveal it because of the said known factors.

I will see how the rest of the day goes before I decide what to do.

Moonstone

There's 9 people left, perhaps two are mafia, I wouldn't think there'd be more than that with the roles that have died. I think the town has this in the bag. So, thank you Garruk aka Pendio for all you've done for the town. I hope you're vig, but the way you've been posting this past day, you seem more worried for yourself as an individual than us as a team, so I'm leaning more toward you being the sk. But, I could be wrong and you might be the vig, so I'm still more interested in killing off mafia.

There's 9 people left, perhaps two are mafia, I wouldn't think there'd be more than that with the roles that have died. I think the town has this in the bag. So, thank you Garruk aka Pendio for all you've done for the town. I hope you're vig, but the way you've been posting this past day, you seem more worried for yourself as an individual than us as a team, so I'm leaning more toward you being the sk. But, I could be wrong and you might be the vig, so I'm still more interested in killing off mafia.
I knew it!!

I do wonder whether Garruk is an SK role or a vig role... But thanks Sarah for letting us know.

It looks like JC won't defend himself on the vote so I guess we are sticking with voting for him? I'll add my vote just in case.

Vote: Justac00lguy

Pen

The game is on!
So, thank you Garruk aka Pendio for all you've done for the town.

Thank you so much for painting a large mark on my head for the Mafia to shoot at. To be honest I really do not see the reason why you did this. If you thought I was the Vig (which, yes, I am), you should not have revealed my identity to the Mafia in the first place. My power role is one of the Town's most valuable, and you basically just went ahead and killed it. The Mafia has got to be furious with me at this point considering how many of them I have killed. Anyway, based on how you have acted Sarah, I do not think you are with the Mafia, but that does not mean I do not think you have acted very oddly and unnecessarily rashly.

So, any suggestions on who I should go for tonight? Or do you guys think I should just decide myself (it has worked out pretty well for us thus far...)?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman

Thank you for revealing that to us. Knowing this, MF's suspicions against Pendio seem a bit more grounded, but I'm willing to give Pendio the benefit of the doubt. Unless he makes a very questionable kill tonight, I'm alright with letting him go.

Or, if JC is last mafia (I am fairly certain there is only one) and the game doesn't end, we can lynch Pendio tomorrow.

On the chance that JC isn't mafia, I must turn my suspicions toward Mido, MF, or Frozen. Of the three, I'm most suspicious of MF. He's been a bit quick to accuse people (pretty much against Sarah and Pendio).

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I have only made 2 accusations myself. We are trying to find the last scum anything and everything can be used weather it is a reaction to an acusisation. There has been nothing that we can go off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom