• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Planeswalk was reached, You all planeswalk away to Zendikar. Red Planeswalkers have have super haste(They may send in their vote during the night period tonight, but they may not remove it during the next day period. No more planeswalking for the day either. continue on

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Planeswalk was reached, You all planeswalk away to Zendikar. Red Planeswalkers have have super haste(They may send in their vote during the night period tonight, but they may not remove it during the next day period. No more planeswalking for the day either. continue on

Was Zendikar a plane we already visited? If so could you link the card please?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
1424323469689346.png

It was not, but I was grabbing the card

Moonstone

Hm, interesting. This plane isn't useful to me at all, but I bet this is good news for Chandra if she's in this game. Vraska, who I think was doing the kills for mafia the past two nights, is black/green, so she doesn't seem to have an advantage here, unless it's part of her card. Of course, there's still the possibility of another/more mafia, so perhaps they have an advantage here.

All in all no walking anyway so I am neutral about this move. A little disappointed that I caused majority to move, but I bet this is useful for Chandra, who might be in this game and if she is, is probably on the side of town. So at least there's hopefully some good coming from this move.

Pen

The game is on!
Why can't we have serious discussion now? Do you have any suspicions?

Of course we could have had one, but there seemed to be way too much attention on the plane walking so I figured we could get that out of the way and then talk some suspicions. My main suspicion right now is on JC for similar reasons as you mentioned, Sarah. I will get to that shortly.

Personally I'm a little suspicious of Mark, since he only made one post and disappeared, but the mafia is clearly active enough to attack at night, so it might not be him.

I do not think "Mark" is coming back to play this game at all. I honestly think the game mods ought to replace/modkill some of the very inactive players in this game.

Justa has been pretty cryptic all game. I haven't played with him much but the way he's playing doesn't seem very pro town. He's not really participating in the discussion, only dropping little posts here and there.

I have played many games on here with JC. Usually when he is Town (which he usually is iirc) he can be very helpful but still in a fairly jokingly and laid back manner. This game he has done nothing at all to help out, which naturally attracts my attention and suspicion.

I think it would be grand if every player could share their current suspicions in the thread.

Vote: Justac00lguy

Moonstone

I am in accord.

It's been a few days and we haven't seen much action today, so I think it's time to put the pressure on. It worked out well for us last time too.

Vote: Justac00lguy

Musicfan

the shadow mage
THE LIVING
1. Blackkirby
2. Pendio
3. Doc
4. Mido
5. Justac00lguy
6. Musicfan
7. Frozen Chosen
8. Lady of the Leaves
9.Mark
10. JohnnySooshi

Kills are going through. I would say the remaining scum are with in the active players. The vig can use his ablity to target inactives just in case while we can narrow it it down to actives being the most active.

However Lady I know that you defended me and pendio but you could be scum trying to get town credit from the both of us. This over time has been bugging me.

Vote LotL

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
THE LIVING
1. Blackkirby
2. Pendio
3. Doc
4. Mido
5. Justac00lguy
6. Musicfan
7. Frozen Chosen
8. Lady of the Leaves
9.Mark
10. JohnnySooshi

Kills are going through. I would say the remaining scum are with in the active players. The vig can use his ablity to target inactives just in case while we can narrow it it down to actives being the most active.

However Lady I know that you defended me and pendio but you could be scum trying to get town credit from the both of us. This over time has been bugging me.

Vote LotL

Lady was the second vote on Scarfed, a mafia member. I would agree that this could potentially be scum trying to earn townie points, but with only one vote on Scarfed, she and Scarfed could have easily used the silver cards to get two votes on somebody and get them lynched. Because of this I don't really believe that she is mafia.

I also don't see BK as scum, he initially put GDL under scrutiny d1 so i am not remotely suspicious he is scum. Those are the only two I am certain of, however others have been giving me townie vibes.

JC has been completely inactive, but I won't put my vote on him quite yet. I'd much rather wait to see if he could defend himself first.

Moonstone

THE LIVING
1. Blackkirby
2. Pendio
3. Doc
4. Mido
5. Justac00lguy
6. Musicfan
7. Frozen Chosen
8. Lady of the Leaves
9.Mark
10. JohnnySooshi

Vote LotL

We don't know whether Garruk is a vig yet, I'm actually wondering if he isn't. And I already alluded to being the one to splash Garruk last night and keep him from attacking. Sure, it was an attack on a dangerous third party, but I wanted to confirm my suspicions on who was who. And since I don't know the alignment of Garruk, I don't want to call him out yet. If I were mafia, wouldn't I have thrown him under right away? It would be in my best interest to do so, but as a townie, if Garruk is vig, then it's a set back for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom